Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
The Devil's attack with their glaives swinging at Raul and Brae, and Brae hears an voice in his head. "Your kind will make particularly welcome sacrifice. Nothing pleases the Arch Devils like the blood of priests and virgins. I bet you are both." the voice is surprisingly light and almost tender, but it seems to be coming from the mind of the fierce devil before you as he emphasizes that last with a smirk. Only Raul is hit (9 damage) but the wound burns like the fires of hell (infernal wound ongoing 2 damage per round).

OOC: The party is up. Again I am sorry for the delay.

Rhun

First Post
Braevil steps back from the nearby devil and begins to intone another prayer, calling upon Meda's grace to protect him and his companions. "Stay close to me, friends, and let Meda's blessings assist us against these foul creatures."

OOC: 5' step away from devil, cast Magic Circle vs Evil
10' radius around Brae, 80 minute duration
Those within the spell's radius receive: +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Braevil steps back from the nearby devil and begins to intone another prayer, calling upon Meda's grace to protect him and his companions.

OOC: 5' step away from devil, cast Magic Circle vs Evil
10' radius around Brae, 80 minute duration
Those within the spell's radius receive: +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves

OOC: Do you tell people to move to within the circle?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Well, when last we left our Wizards, Braevil the Protector was preparing to intone a Magic Circle Against Evil, as some devils weilding glaives prepared to attack. That's pretty much where everyone stopped posting, with the Wizards needing to act....

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Zane Harper

Zane steps into the area of the circle, not sure what exactly to expect.

Ooc: sorry, thought I had posted that already.

Leif

Adventurer
Devil speaking to Brae mentally...

"Yess, I'll bet that you are a virgin, but if you fight well then I may just take pity on you and relieve you of that condition before I feast upon your heart."

Lou

Explorer
Raul attacks again

OOC: My understanding is that we are slowed, not under a SLOW spell, so the DMs can fix the rolls in the next post as they see fit. Raul is going to meet the first creature with a full round attack Flurry of Blows (base)+9/+9/+9/+4 2d6

Raul takes a 5-foot step, trying to maneuver into the circle, but he stands his ground and again attacks with a full round Flurry of Blows, using his Combat Expertise (-1 attack offset by +1 from haste/+1 dodge AC) and his Undying Way bonus (DR 2/-) to aid his defenses.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Remove ads