Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Raul attacks

Tau fudges the landing but quickly begins sizing up the situation. They needed to get down there quickly or something was going to happen to whoever they were chasing. Reacting before everyone else, he casts a spell to expedite their travel.

OOC: Tau casts Haste on everyone which would happen before the others take off. +30' Enhancement to Speed, +1 Dodge to AC and Reflex, +1 Attack on Full Attack, Duration 7 rounds

OOC: My understanding is that we are slowed, not under a SLOW spell, so the DMs can fix the rolls in the next post as they see fit. Raul is going to meet the first creature with a full round attack Flurry of Blows (base)+9/+9/+9/+4 2d6

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
OOC: My understanding is that we are slowed, not under a SLOW spell, so the DMs can fix the rolls in the next post as they see fit. Raul is going to meet the first creature with a full round attack Flurry of Blows (base)+9/+9/+9/+4 2d6

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Scotley

Hero
Raul lands one good blow on the Devil only to feel that his ability to harm the creature was limited, that such a creature required special weapons.

OOC: Will try to get their attacks up tomorrow.

Scotley

Hero
Well hell, now I am screwing up the Die roller too. [roll0] [roll1] I think I need to take a week off from work and go back to forum school. I wonder if my boss will be willing...

Remove ads