Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Scotley

Hero
OOC: So, what now? It is still well before lunch and you have several hours before you need to stake out the monument. You could go back to the prison, do some research at several places or there could be other avenues you haven't discussed yet.

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

Besharrn smiles, not used to getting one right the first time, and then he just shrugs and decdies to go with it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vadim shakes his head and smiles fondly at the big fighter. "I'm not quite hungry enough for lunch yet as we just finished breakfast an hour ago. Besharn, I know you're always hungry . . . perhaps a snack to tide you over? We've got hours yet 'till we need to stake out the monument - I suggest either research or continuing our exploration of the prison."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

"Back to prison sound good to Besharrn, too, along with eat."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Kendra whips up a snack of cold chicken and bread with butter and honey for Besharrn and any other bottomless pits in the group.

OOC: As a reminder there is still much to explore at the prison, you could do research at the professor's house, the temple of Pharasma, The Ravengro town hall (will have to request permission from the a city council member), the schoolhouse/magic shop of Alendru
Ghoroven (for a fee of 10 gp a day).

Remove ads