• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scouts and Trackers (FR Gestault) {Closed}

Wynter Wolf

First Post
I am still waiting for several characters to be posted so we can get rolling i would like to see all characters in here before i make a rogues gallery thread.

Ghostknight

First Post
Verbatim said:
So I need to add another feat also? Just wanted to make sure one more time before I did...:)

Yep, but it must be from the region you originated from. The regional feats are in the FR campaign setting book. (I should get mine back tonight then I will update my character sheet)

Erekose13

Explorer
Q. Wynter Wolf, are you going to be using the regional feats in FRCS or the new ones in the Players Guide to Faerun? I ask cause the new versions are beefier from most. ie. Bullheaded was +1 Will, +2 Intimidate. is now +2 Will, cannot become shaken.

Ghostknight

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Q. Wynter Wolf, are you going to be using the regional feats in FRCS or the new ones in the Players Guide to Faerun? I ask cause the new versions are beefier from most. ie. Bullheaded was +1 Will, +2 Intimidate. is now +2 Will, cannot become shaken.

Yikes - if we do use the players guide, I hope someone will be able to forward to me the details for the regional feats. It will be at least a month before it hits South Africa and ordering it from Amazon is no faster (unless I want to pay as much for shipping as the book!)

Erekose13

Explorer
not a problem. i dont think there are any new ones, just let me know which ones you need and ill give you the details. provided that we do use them that is.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Bryn Greenlocke
Level: 1 Gestault Ranger/Cleric of Corellon Larethian
Align:Chaotic Good

STR 14/+2 6
DEX 17/+3 8
CON 10/+0 4
INT 12/+1 4
WIS 15/+2 8
CHA 10/+0 2

HP 8
BaB +1
Fort +3
Ref +4
Will +5
Init +3
AC 18/15 Flat/13 Touch
Move 30'

+2 to Listen,Search,Spot, Prof with all Martial Weapons,
+2 vs. Enchantments,Immune to Sleep, Low-Light Vision,
Turn Undead, Domains:Elf,War,
Favored Enemy:Goblinoids,Track,Wild Empathy,

Feats
Weapon Focus;Longsword (Cleric),Point Blank Shot (Cleric),
Rapid Shot (1st),Luck of Heroes (Dalelands Regional).

Spells: 3 Orisons, 3 1st (1 Domain)

Longsword +4 1D8+2 19-20/X2
LCBow +4/5 w 30' 1D8+2 20/X3 110' Inc.
Rapid Shot +2/3 w 30' 1D8+2 20/x3 110' Inc.
+1 more to hit w MW arrows
Dagger +3/4 thrown 1D4+2 19-20/x2 10' Increments

Skills (28 Ranger)

Concentration 4/+4
Heal 2/+4
Hide 4/+7 (+4)*
Know-Dungeoneering 2/+3
Know-Religion 1/+2
Listen 2/+6
Move Silently 4/+7 (+4)*
Prof-Bowyer 2/+4
Search 2/+5