• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scouts and Trackers (FR Gestault) {Closed}

Storminator

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Hate to be a pain, but Storminator, unless you were intentionaly hiding Darvin's stats could you make it some lighter colour, or no colour at all. I use the base colour scheme for viewing the boards and I can't see your character without highlighting him.
Ack! I forgot I'm using a non standard skin. Sorry folks!

PS

Verbatim

Explorer
Char sheet is updated, but feel like the history is a little weak. If anyone wants to do a linked history, let me know and we can definately try to work something out...:)

Erekose13

Explorer
Verbatim, while much different in personality, i'm game for entwining Thurdack and Murtek. i have started working on a tie-in with the tracking of orcs. lets see where we can take it from there.

Verbatim

Explorer
Cool...they could know each other through his "fighter" phase and possibly go their seperate ways once he began to turn more to the spiritual side. What do you think?

We have a good block of time to work with, and once we get rolling, I have no doubt we can find a happy balance all the way around.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Sounds good, I would also like to find a way to get Thurdack into Waterdeep. Being a barbarian its not too often that they like to walk into the greatest city in the FR.

So how about something starting from the destruction of the orcs at the hands of Murtek and the Red Knight. Something like -

Thurdack and his new brothers, the Uthgardt, trailed the orcs for days. It seemed odd that the orcs would travel so far from their homes far to the north. Perhaps they feared the retribution of these warriors he traveled with. One night the scout of the tribe, a warrior named Krem, saw a fire burning brightly down in the valley below. Skirting the edges of it he could see that they had finally caught up to the orcs. Why they dared open fire knowing they were being tracked was beyond Thurdack, perhaps they thought they had escaped. Regardless the brothers armed themselves for battle. This was the first time Thurdack had seen them paint their faces. Once ready the offered a prayer to the Raven, the manifestation of Uthgar that the tribe followed.

They broke into a light run as they headed down into the valley. As they neared the fire they saw that it burned much brighter than Krem had described. Breaking into a run the burst upon a scene that none had thought possible. All of the orcs lay dead many of them burning upon the fire as if it were a pyre built especially for them. Among the bodies stood a human, fresh blood flowing from his wounds as he worked methodically at stripping and burning the bodies. From the looks of it he had killed all of the orcs singlehandedly.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
The characters are looking decent so far. I forgot to mention tho that since this is a forgotten realms game you get a regional feat as well free at 1st lvl.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tailspinner, I think that PugioilAudacio is our 8th, have to get Wynter Wolf to confirm. But I'm not sure if PA has checked back into this thread since I offered my spot.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Tailspinner, I think that PugioilAudacio is our 8th, have to get Wynter Wolf to confirm. But I'm not sure if PA has checked back into this thread since I offered my spot.

Yes he can be the 8th if he checks back in, the 8th i was going to have dropped out.

Remove ads