[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Serpenteye

First Post
Inez Hull said:
Our appointed quest should be fulfilled. Regardless Aeter's intent will triumph in the end anyway..... but you all knew I was going to say that right?
ooc:
Death always triumphs in the end. :uhoh:
So, well then, onward to victory and death! Let the world burn behind us, for in the end it will perish anyway and what is the fate of humanity compared to the price of our honour?

Inez Hull said:
SE keep up the roleplay from Dekiran, it's been fun butting heads ;)

Thanks, it's been mutual.

Festy_Dog

First Post
[ooc: the small conflicts of interest within the party are pretty kewl, i happen to like them. :) ]

"Well, Galen, I guess that means ye can head home if ye want. I vote we keep headin' tae that cave, you lads need tae check it oot, aye? I wanna find a nice powerful item tae take home tae impress the elders," Argus says, hopefully.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Okay then.

Once breakfast is finished, and the camp is broken, you head off on another days travel. As you leave you see Galen wave to you as he heads off back towards Taleas. After about an hour of travel, you see two strange chicken like creatures on the road ahead. They are about the size of a turkey, with the head and body of a cockerel, bat wings and the long tail of a lizard. Their eyes glow with a dangerous crimson sheen.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post

"I don't like the look of them. If they are not planar horrors from beyond the veil then they're likely the creations of some insane archwizard. Either way, they are abominations and most likely very dangerous. I say we walk around them, from a safe distance."
Dekiran frowns at the creatures, steeling himself for the unavoidable accusation of cowardice from his more foolhardy companions, and begins walking in a wide semi-circle around the cockatrices [?].

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Aye, fer once lad I agree with ye, them things dinna look like no normal poultry. I be not knowin' what they are, so caution it is," Argus agrees, following the human

Kalanyr

Explorer
Carefully making your way around the pair of cockatrice, seems to be an effective solution to the problem as they seem wary but non-hostile.

Another hours journey finds you continuing your journey through the plains, when you Aerik makes out the sound of a battlecry coming from a small grove of trees about 120' ahead.

ferretguy

First Post
Noting the cry, Aerick comes alert all senses awaking to potential strife. Come on lads....lets see who may need our help...cries like that are not just for sport!
He starts loping off towards the sound of potential battle.

OOC: You know Aerick can't pass up a chance for glory now do ya?

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus clomps along slowly in his full plate, failing to keep up with the huge strides of the barbarian. He readies his scythe for use.

"Ach lad, I canna keep up with you tall folks," Argus says forlornly.

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran easily keeps up with the shorter strides of the dwarf.
"Just don't attack until we know which side is at fault. If we kill the wrong people it could cause us no end of trouble back in Taleas. Unless, off course, the other side are just beasts or monsters."

Remove ads