Second Day of Mourning (Part II; Judge: Renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakkun

Explorer
Finding himself surrounded by hostiles and wounded, Garrick decides to call upon his power to harm those around him while he moves onto a more favorable position.

[sblock=Round Actions]
Minor Action: Curse Forged Guardsman at L-12
Standard Action: Otherwind Stride vs Fort, starting from L-12 and moving clockwise. (1d20+9=29 (*critical hit), 1d20+9=25, 1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=14, 1d20+9=12)
Teleport 5 spaces to I-5
Action Point: Second Wind (with cloak of the walking wounded, Garrick uses 2 surges for 20hp +2 to all defenses[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Sheet] Garrick d'Orien
HP 31/40, Surge Value 10, Surges 5/7
AC 22; Fortitude 17, Reflex 21, Will 21 * +2 to all defenses for second wind included*
AP 0
Used this encounter: Action Point, Otherwind Stride, Second Wind.

Level 4: Cloak of Walking Wounded +1 (lvl 4 item); Treasured 1st (-2 to lvl 5 loot roll)
Level 5: Un-treasured (Loot slots left: Level 5 Gold) [/sblock]

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Shakily, Alexia draws her sword and lunges at one of the many enemies surrounding Gurdan.

[sblock=Round 1 Actions]Minor: Draw sword.
Move: Move to K9.
Standard: Inspiring Refrain on Guardsman... 8? The one in K10. Hits AC 18 for 11 damage. "Inspiring Refrain"? More like, "Uninspiring, again!" You know, because I seem to miss with this power a lot. Anyway, if that hit, all allies within 5 squares of me get a +1 power bonus to hit. And yes, I did include the bonus for flanking.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats] Alexia Madgearu - Human Bard 5
Initiative: +2 | Passive perception: 19 | Passive Insight: 19
AC: 20 | For: 16
| Ref: 16 | Will: 18
HP: 48/48 | Bloodied: 24 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 10/10
Speed: 5 | Languages: Common, Dwarven
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d8+6, +2d6 on crit
Powers: Cutting Words, Guiding Strike, Vicious Mockery
Blood Drain
Majestic Word (2/2)
Words of Friendship
Inspiring Refrain
Dissonant Strain
Stirring Shout
Satire of Bravery

Concerted Effort
Performer's Longsword
Skald's Chainmail
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Sorry Alexia, the attack did miss. I'll give a mid-round update after one more person has taken their turn. [/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Gurdan lets out a primal roar as he is pummeled by his enemies. His skin takes on a rocky quality as he taps into his connection to the earth (2nd wind mojo heals 16). He swings his arms in a wide circle, pounding the enemies around him and disturbing the ground beneath his feet. (Hungry earth, close burst one hits enemies in K10, K12, and L12 Fort 23, 29, and 29 respectively. 8 damage each - with 2nd wind mojo, that is 12 damage each. Squares adjacent to Gurdan are difficult terrain TENT).

// Gurdan has a move action left, but I'll need a map update before I decide what to do with it (and when/whom to mark)

[sblock=Gurdan Stat Block]
Gurdan Earthshield, Dwarf Warden 5
Passive Perception 19, Passive Insight 14
AC 22, Fort 18, Reflex 16, Will 16 (Base defenses)
HP 57/64 Bloodied 32, Surge Value 16, Surges 12/13
Speed 5, Initiative +3
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
2nd wind Mojo (+4 damage, +8 AC, +4 all other defenses)

Encounter Resources
USED Hungry Earth
Earthgrasp Strike
USED Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Healing Word
Triumphant Vigor
Form of Mountain's Thunder
Hail of Thorns
Cloak of Resistance power
Bloodcut Armor power (healing-surge power)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Lo-Kag blasts the foes to his west with a spay of acid. The moves past Alexia to get in an advantages postition to strike. He swings with his longsword striking true, drawing blood from the master thief. "Hit'm again Grryth while his guard is down!"

[sblock=attacks]
minor: dragonbreath on FG5 and FG6: 1d20+8 vs reflex = 19, 25 respectively for 1d6+1= 5 hp damage (acid)

movement: move to j4

attack: hammer and anvil against master thief at k4: 1d20+11+2 vs reflex = 30 for 1d8+6 = 7 plus Grryth gets to make a basic attack with +3 damage if he hits.

[/sblock]

ooc: Lo-kag might use his AP here, depending on Grryth's granted attack and the total damage that has been delt to master thief at k4

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Dimsdale] Lo-Kag's dragon breath is a close blast 3. This is a 3 x 3 square that needs to start adjacent to you. Please let me know where you are laying this 3 x 3 square. [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
At Lo-Kags call Grryth swings out at the warforged. He then swings out at both the master thief and the forged Guardsman and takes a step to put himself into better position.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Free = Melee basic attack vs master thief @ K4:1d20+10 (MBA)=19, +2 for flanking makes it 21; if hit:1d6+7 (damage)=13
Standard Action = Dual Strike (vs master thief @ K4 and forged guardsman @ M4): 1d20+10 (Dual Strike)=23+2 for flanking makes it 25; if hit: 1d6+3 (damage)=8; 1d20+10 (dual strike)=24: if hit: 1d6+3 (damage)=4. Mark everyone he swung at.
Move Action = Shift to L4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Dimsdale]
If you need to catch Grryth with your acid breath go right ahead. I don't mind taking one for the team.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
//ooc: Here's the latest info and map. I'll post something more substantial when all PCs have gone for the round.//

[sblock=Obvious Forgery: Round 1]

[sblock=Badguy Info]

Master Thief's AC is less than 21.
Master Thief's Fort is less than 29.
Master Thief's Reflex is less than 30.

Forged Guardsman's AC is greater than 15.
Forged Guardsman's Fort is less than 23.
Forged Guardsman's Reflex is less than 19.

Reforger's Reflex is less than 19.

The Reforger is rather accurate with their jagged tools (1d20+10). These jagged tools leave shallow, heavily bleeding wounds. (4 damage and ongoing 5 [save ends] )

The Reforger has the uncanny ability to blend in with his allies, using their bodies to shield himself from view.

The Master Thieves have a nasty sneak attack when they get the drop on someone. (1d20+13; 2d6+5)

The Forged Guardsman's attack is pretty basic, but it's enough to keep someone's attention. (1d20+9; 5 damage and target marked until the end of the FG's next turn.)

[/sblock]

Initiatives and Conditions:
- Badguys (21):
- MT 1: 21 damage; Marked by Gurdan
- MT 3: 40 damage (Bloodied); Marked by Grryth
- FG 1: 14 damage; Immobilized (Garrick EoNT)
- FG 2: DEAD
- FG 3: 14 damage; Immobilized (Garrick EoNT)
- FG 4: 14 damage; Marked by Gurdan
- FG 5: Marked by Grryth
- R 3: 5 damage

- Grryth (18): 28/58 damage; Ongoing 5 (save ends)
- Garrick (17): 34/45 damage; Marked by FG 1
- Lo-Kag (15):
- Alexia (14):
- Riel (8):
- Gurdan (6): 23/64 damage; Marked by FG 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception DC 25]
R 2 is blending in with his allies at O-12
[sblock=Perception DC 28]
R 3 is blending in with his allies at M-3
[sblock=Perception DC 30]
R 1 is blending in with his allies at M-13
[/sblock]
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Grryth] Unless you happen to like the blood flowing freely from your wounds, I advise you roll a save vs the ongoing 5 you're taking ;) Also, you said to shift to L4, but you're already IN L4... so where did you want to shift to? [/sblock]

Attachments

• Obvious Forgery (Round 1 [midround update]).jpg
    Obvious Forgery (Round 1 [midround update]).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads