Seems like a legitimate complaint

Bullgrit

Adventurer
First off, the assault is wrong on the face of it. But if we're just talking about the anger part...

Unless there was some agreement that the encounter was supposed to be all/only about him, nope, his anger is unjustified. He's an idiot.

Bullgrit

Last edited:

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned
He assaulted her because he was jelly.
He is guilty and should be prosecuted.
But worse than that, he won't be having threesomes with those two broads anymore.
He's an idiot.

EscherEnigma

Adventurer
Not really sure if there's any sort of "threesome common etiquette", so I have no idea if it's "proper" to stop when the first person gets to the finish line. I do have a friend (girl A for this discussion) though that once was in a threesome with her boyfriend (boy B) and another friend (girl C), and once she (girl A) was done the other two (Boy B and Girl C) kept going at it... and it made her mad and is what led to her breaking up with boy B.

So no idea on what's proper, but I do know that strange jealously of the finishing partner has happened in at least one other case, based on my second-hand anecdotal experience. And that's why one should always agree on the expectations ahead of time, and initiate such things while not too drunk to negotiate for concessions ("first one to finish fetches the ice cream and cigars!")

Last edited:

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
What an idiot. The solution he should have pursued is obvious. He should have videotaped them.

Actually, I'm now reminded of a humor quiz Playboy published back in the 1980s to determine if the reader was a 50s, 60s, 70s, or 80s kind of guy. And, being the early 1980s, the 80s guy was more punk/burnout than other stereotypes that emerged later in the decade. There was a particular pair of questions that I always chuckled at:

You come home and catch your wife in bed with another man. What do you do?
A) Shoot him
B) Join them
C) Call my analyst
D) Blackmail him

You come home and catch your wife in bed with another woman. What do you do?
A) Shoot myself
B) Join them
C) Call her analyst
D) Videotape them

It should be pretty clear which answer was aimed at which decade.

Remove ads