[Semi-OT] Gaming wear. A small survey.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Jeans & a T-Shirt (my Gen Con one if it clean) usually or one of the nice long-sleeved knit shirts my (future) mother-in-law gave me for X-Mas. they are quickly becoming my preferred Gamerwear - nice and warm and I look better than my players ;)

Tom Cashel

First Post
Ooh, we get to describe our wardrobe choices.

Winter: jeans and a T-shirt.
Summer: shorts and a T-shirt.

It's gotta be the T-shirt, baby...I tend to sweat a little during the long intense combats (being the DM and all)...

...But as for the T-shirts themselves! To date I've worn a couple of Pavement tees (one with a pointy-hatted wizard with a wand saying "Pavement ist rad," and another with a bunch of medieval musicians playing drums and bellows-powered organs and such, which says "Pavement" in old-style calligraphy)...I have also worn a Blues Explosion tee, bright yellow with a TNT-holding skunk on the front...and also my Muddy Waters shirt that shows the label of the record "Streamlined Woman," which I acquired in New Orleans. Lessee...there's also the old school Camper Van Beethoven t-shirt. Back in the day I wore whatever I had on, but now that I have to wear ties to work my t-shirt day is indeed important.

Do I like t-shirts too much? Maybe. I think next time I'll wear my "All Hail Brak!" shirt.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Jeans and whatever gaming shirt that someone has given me for a gift. It's the only time I can really wear that stuff.

I mean, I think my girlfriend would be miffed if I took her out on Valentine's Day to a fancy resaturant wearing a T-shirt that said "+5 Geek".

King_Stannis

Explorer
sweats or pajama bottoms and a tee. of course the game is at my house, which would at least explain the pajama bottom part.

what an odd subject.

NiTessine

Explorer
Normal clothes, with the exception of my very own vest of many pockets. It's a sort of fisherman's vest, with 30+ pockets. Very useful. I carry in there my dice, a comb, a pen, a notebook, my keys, a Swiss army knife, my wallet, loose change, my cell phone, a small-caliber handgun, a towel, an universal translator, a flashlight, and a veritable hoard of other junk.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
At first glance, I look pretty good when we game. Our game is on Tuesday nights and I've just come from work so I am probably wearing khakis and a button down shirt or nice sweater.

But if you look closer, you may notice that at least one of my sleeves is dripping wet, I've got some dried green beans or sweet potatos on the other sleeve and I may or may not (DC 15 Reflex save) have some spit-up on the left shoulder.

Ah, the joys of fatherhood.

Remove ads