• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Semi-OT] Gaming wear. A small survey.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Piratecat said:
You guys wear clothes? Damn. I suppose it takes all kinds.

ROTFLMHO!

Oh PC you just gave the best laugh i've had all week!

You are soooo nakkid!!

Richards

Legend
It's jeans and T-shirts at our house as well, although my youngest son and I always make a point to try to wear one of our many dragon T-shirts. (He's got two or three; I've got five or six.) My oldest son doesn't seem to care to "dress for the occasion" as much as we do.

Altalazar

First Post
I always game at home, since I have a nice, huge finished basement with the ultimate gaming table setup.

So I usually have on a tshirt, some soft, fleece sweats, fleeze sweater (zippered) and my battered deer-skin fluff filled slippers. The ultimate in gaming comfort.

Lothaire

First Post
Winter or summer:

Black long sleeve tshirt, turtleneck or button down shirt.
Black slacks, or khakis, or jeans.
Calf-high boots.
Trenchcoat.
Black bookbag filled with gaming supplies.

Wolfspirit

First Post
Me:

Whether rain, sleet, or snow I tend to wear jean shorts and a t-shirt depicting a wolf. Unless I happen to be wearing a t-shirt for my DM's band :)

R

Rubeus Hagrid

I'll wear what I always wear. Khaki pants and a Green Polo Shirt. Or Khaki pants and a Red Polo Shirt. Or Khaki Pants and a Blue Polo Shirt...

Man, I'm dull.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
I game naked, clad in nothing but my Kurtumlak-given scales...

oh, sorry, was speaking in-character...

I game usually in jeans or khakis and a t-shirt; however, I prefer to game barefoot (more comfortable that way, and it's easier to pick up dice that fall on the floor ;) )

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
The gals and I play completely nude. You might think it would be awkward, since I'm the only guy, but I just tell them not to think of me as a naked man, but as the DM, and everything goes smoothly.
Oh wait, that's just a dream I had.
The guys and I wear any old thing I suppose. We play at my friend Dave's house, his younger brother Daniel and his friend Sean usually get dropped off to play right after school (they live right beside the school and their mother is a teacher) so they have on whatever they went to school in. Dave is usually just waking up and has on what he went to bed in, depending on if he worked a night shift or not (he works at a home for the mentally impaired on the days he has no college classes). Eric usually comes from work and has changed out of his company uniform and into jeans and a t-shirt.
I usually wear boot cut jeans, one of my various cool looking shirts, and a nice pair of socks because no shoes are allowed past the kitchen door. Hehe.
The next time it'll be my black, long-sleeved thermal shirt, with a dragon on the chest and silver flames on the sleeves (I love that shirt).
More information than anyone wanted, as usual.

Originally posted by Arkham
Black turtleneck, black jeans, and boots.

Just my normal, every day garb...

Yeah, that sounds a lot like me.

Originally posted by Ace
Well I always wear my Black robe crusted with Sigils

Yeah, I hear a lot of gamers wear clothing crusted with stuff. ;)

Artimus

First Post
I so far wear whatever I have on for the day. Which is a pare of jeans and a T-Shirt. I'm working on making a Wizard's Hat. Too cheep to buy one...

Remove ads