[Semi-OT] Gaming wear. A small survey.

chimchim

First Post
I wear a suitably geeky t-shirt (ATARI, perhaps a Decepticons shirt, or my Fantastic Four shirt), and pants/shorts according to weather.

Although, our games are all Pants Optional affairs. Actually had one guy take up that option for about five minutes once.

Once.

Jabba Von Hutt

First Post
NiTessine said:
Normal clothes, with the exception of my very own vest of many pockets. It's a sort of fisherman's vest, with 30+ pockets. Very useful. I carry in there my dice, a comb, a pen, a notebook, my keys, a Swiss army knife, my wallet, loose change, my cell phone, a small-caliber handgun, a towel, an universal translator, a flashlight, and a veritable hoard of other junk.

"... a small-caliber handgun,..." A SMALL-CALIBER HANDGUN!!! Holy Crap! I'd sure hate to be your DM when things aren't going so good for your character... Then again maybe that's the insurance policy to prevent bad things from happening to your character. LOL

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You guys wear clothes? Damn. I suppose it takes all kinds.

Last edited:

Craer

First Post
I always wear this one pair of jeans I have, and then a suitably geeky t-shirt. Usually this really great one I have with a druid/wizard on it, but sometimes my "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US." shirt, or sometimes my "W00t!" shirt, or even my Link shirt. I like t-shirts.

Now i just wear a t-shirt and slacks, unless i can find my $2 Hot Topic grey parachute pants. Those rule, wearing em right now.

Last year I wore nothing but my Korn tshirt (also $2 Hot Topic, the football style grey and black cotton one) with my grey parachute pants. I wore them for a straight year to both my games. I distinctly remember the 2 times i was unable to wear them, once i wore a hawain shirt and the other time my Milk and Cheese t-shirt. The state of my Korn shirt (yes I washed it ALOT) and the speculation as to whether i owned other clothes got to be a running joke until I lost the shirt and pants about 3 months ago. Luckily I recentlly found them buried in my trunk, so they have been slowly making a reapearance into my gaming life.

Tsyr

Explorer
Piratecat said:
You guys wear clothes? Damn. I suppose it takes all kinds.

You scare me now, PC...

Remove ads