• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Semi-OT] Gaming wear. A small survey.

Gee

First Post
I usually go straight from work to a game so I wear work clothes. Dress pants/Khakis with fairly decent shirts or sweaters.

If I had time though, I'd go home and change into sweats and a t-shirt.

NiTessine you must be the DM?

Normal clothes, with the exception of my very own vest of many pockets. It's a sort of fisherman's vest, with 30+ pockets. Very useful. I carry in there my dice, a comb, a pen, a notebook, my keys, a Swiss army knife, my wallet, loose change, my cell phone, a small-caliber handgun, a towel, an universal translator, a flashlight, and a veritable hoard of other junk.

I bet no one tries to cheat in your games.

People proablably show up on time as well.

Not a bad idea.

Dieter

First Post
Usually T-shirt and jeans. But if we're in a swashbuckling mood, I break out the puffy shirt, eye-patch, taunting the players with a cutlass...making sure all die rolls are legit.

Tuerny

First Post
I wear my normal every day clothes....
aka a button down shirt, khakis, a belt, and a pair of nice shoes.

Despite this I still come off as looking like a British punk: ;)

blackshirt.jpg

Ace

Adventurer
Well I always wear my Black robe crusted with Sigils, Skull Shaped Mask and I always keep my Jar of Souls handy.
Nightshade Your Character is dead, you are gone no more hahahahahaha
Oh wait thats when I am playing "Dark Dungeons" sorry

Usually I wear whatever I have on, Slacks and a Shirt and of course my Birkenstock sandles

Zelda Themelin

First Post
When I play at home, typically t-shirt/long-sleeved one (if cold) and jeans or black dress.

Most of my clothes are dark. I am no goth, I have absolutely no obsession with dark colors, but I prefer my lack of imagination to my total lack of fashion sense. Frankly put, I am quite unable to care how others feel about my clothes. And I fully intended to say something more here, but I didn't. :p

Here you can see (in badly taken picture) my typical gaming clothes and on of those extra features, that usually come with our gaming places. ;)

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~zelda/game/DSC02998.JPG

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Morrow said:
I showed up to a game last night wearing a tie. Does that make me some kind of infidel?

In my defense I had come straight from work.

Morrow

I have done so as well. But technicaly, there is no excuse for not taking your tie off. Not that I did! :D

Rav

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I wear some kind of pants (lighter than jeans, usually, but not any shorter) and a t-shirt.

Since my players come to my place to game, they wear what they wear on the street (sans shoes, jackets, etc., of course), basically.

Tetsubo

First Post
My normal home "comfies" depend on the weather. In cold weather it's insulated socks, sweat pants, t-shirt and maybe a sweat shirt. In hot weather it's sweat shorts and a t-shirt. The t-shirts are normally fantasy based to add effect.

EverSoar

First Post
Just t-shirt and shorts. Unless of course, its a cold day, and my friends has is air-con on. In which case, i'll wear somethign warmer to cope in the sub zero temperatures.

Remove ads