Send Eric's Grandma a Postcard!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Update: Hey, folks, grandma is starting to receive cards! She's really enjoying them and is very relieved that she doesn't have to reply to them all! :D I'll try to round up some more info (like how many she's received, etc.).

EricNoah said:
Update: Hey, folks, grandma is starting to receive cards! She's really enjoying them and is very relieved that she doesn't have to reply to them all! :D I'll try to round up some more info (like how many she's received, etc.).

Cool! :cool:

Maybe you can find out how many she receives from each state/country? That might be neat, to see if she can get one from all 50 states!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Oryan77 said:
I know I'm a new poster here and I certainly have no business acting like a moderator, but how would grandma feel knowing her own grandson abused his status and let an off topic post go on for 3 pages now?

The nice thing about being an admin is that you get to decide when to break your own rules. We wouldn't be here at all without Eric, so this is an executive decision on my part. :)

Eric, any feedback yet?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Eric, any feedback yet?
Nothing since post #53. :) I will probably talk to my family sometime this month to get Christmas present ideas and will try to gather more info then. And I'll be up there at Christmas and maybe will snap a picture.

Thanks again, folks!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Update: Grandma has received about 20 postcards. Thank you for doing this! She's really enjoying it.

This is my final bump: if you were holding off until the holidays this would be a good time! Thanks again, everyone!

Remove ads