• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Serenity" DVD commercials on TV

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Already got mine. The outtakes are great. Does the cast cuss like sailors or what :p

Already found an Easter Egg. On the main menu, hit the "left" button. You should get something to highlite on the right. It is the full Fruity Oaty Bar commercial. VERY STRANGE.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Do they actually talk about the movie or do they fall into the trap of just gushing about how great Joss Wheadon is, like the cinema trailers and ads seemed to do.

Well, Whedon did write Alien: Resurrection. If you ask me, he deserves all the praise that fanboys heap upon him. ;)

Dimwhit

Explorer
mojo1701 said:
She called me from Sam's Club this afternoon (she was going to get it at Future Shop, which is considerably closer, considering that Sam's Club is in Cambridge) to ask me if I wanted Wide or Fullscreen.

What is this Fullscreen of which you speak?

Fiery James

First Post
WizarDru said:
They may be pushing harder, since the DVD sales may make more than the actual ticket sales.

Most movies do. DVD sales, on average, account for 55% of a film's revenue.

But, as you say, after the performance of the Firefly DVD Set, I'm sure they're expecting to be at the high-end of the curve on this one.

- JB

Remove ads