• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Settings and adventures modules design: providing useful products

ExiStanc3

First Post
On the subject, I'd like to share with you what we envision what Avalanche.

Our video for our KickStarter campaign is now done:

[video=youtube;NO9Vpf_LtDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9Vpf_LtDo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I hope you find this video informative and that helps you understand the type of products we envision.

And of course, we hope you'll find a little bit exciting!!!

Oh, by the way, if you ever want to give us some feedbacks/comments on this video, we gladly appreciate it.

Selkirk

First Post
first of all congratulations :cool: ...this looks really cool. great production values throughout. and i'm absolutely loving the idea of a 'living' campaign...with events unfolding as you go along(answers some of the question-how do you meld ttrpg with crpg). the design choices are excellent and the setting just rocks-the way you guys positioned the races(orcs/dwarves/half-elves as underdogs/rebels) is just killer. great video for kickstarter too (if there were a few confusing english phrases in it ;) ). overall, really looking forward to this...excellent planning and execution.

ExiStanc3

First Post
first of all congratulations :cool: ...this looks really cool. great production values throughout. and i'm absolutely loving the idea of a 'living' campaign...with events unfolding as you go along(answers some of the question-how do you meld ttrpg with crpg). the design choices are excellent and the setting just rocks-the way you guys positioned the races(orcs/dwarves/half-elves as underdogs/rebels) is just killer. great video for kickstarter too (if there were a few confusing english phrases in it ;) ). overall, really looking forward to this...excellent planning and execution.

Thanks a lot!! Our KickStarter campaign has just been launched (and we did updated our video): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/671321082/avalanche-an-epic-campaign-and-its-website

Remove ads