• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sex with the DM

Umbran said:
What, are players so un-creative these days that they can only think of one kind of bribe? Or are DMs so narrow-minded in their hedonism? Come on people, there are multiple pleasures in the world! Live a little!

That's true! I gladly accept bribes of beer and burgers.

Later
silver

Baron Opal

First Post
Actually, this really irritates me.

I was in a game where one of the players was knockin' boots with the (female) DM. His character was noticably more connected and had new spells, &c., approved quicker. Quite vexing.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
If you have sex with your DM, and get favorable treatment in the game thereafter, is that an unfair advantage, or should the other players just start having sex with the DM instead?

An interesting question in a male dominated hobby...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

200px-Sein_s7e1.jpg

Driddle

First Post
Male or female?
... Oh, heck. It doesn't matter.
Yes. Experience points are experience points. I'll take 'em where I can find 'em.

Rpjunkie

First Post
As the Dm in my Group, and being married to one of my players, all i can say is that some of the funnest roleplaying happens when the other players go home:)

RPJ

Ranger REG

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
If you have sex with your DM, and get favorable treatment in the game thereafter, is that an unfair advantage, or should the other players just start having sex with the DM instead?
That's one bisexual DM you got there in your group. ;)

Hey, if it worked with your college professors (or TAs) to get passing grades, I see no reason why it shouldn't work in a lifestyle game. ;)

Yeah, this should raise ears on some of the de facto Gaming Ethics Committee, aka Rules Paladins.

Wik

First Post
I used to GM for a 50/50 male/female group... and I never got anywhere with the female players. I did get little "sumpin' sumpin'" from one of the gals in that group, but it was a good year after the group had broken up, and I wasn't RPing at the time. So, as a GM, I've never had to deal with this.

Anyone who bribes a GM for preferential treatment, be it food, booze, or nookie - keep on doing it.

HOWEVER, to all those GMs who consciously or unconsciously give preferential treatment to such players... shame on you. Of course, it's sometimes hard to do, and lord knows I've done it before - I'm a little harsher on my brother's character, than I am on, say, my Best Friend's character. I try to watch it, though.

I think if the "sex" player is getting only a slight preferential edge, well - that sucks, but what're you going to do? Now, if the GM *knows* he's giving preferential treatment to the "sex player" and keeps doing it.... I suggest chopping him up and putting him in the water supply somehow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads