• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sex with the DM

Yalius

First Post
All I can say is that, if you're having sex with a member of your gaming group and you're not doing a little "extra role playing" on the side, well, you're doing something wrong.

I will add, however, you've gone too far when you print up a table of prices and exchange rates.

"+1 Dagger, 1 kiss."
many lines later...
"+6 Keen Vorpal Flaming Truestriking Dragonbane 2-handed sword of slaying, **Censored**"

Yalius said:
I will add, however, you've gone too far when you print up a table of prices and exchange rates.

This is a valid and reasonable thing to do. I don't see any problem with it at all.

"You and I go on a sexy adventure with one of the other got females in our group.” - 2 levels and 50,000 XP.

Also, the wii internet thing went live yesterday morning.

-TRRW

shilsen

Adventurer
I guess killing my girlfriend's PC in the game three hours after we had sex means I'm not allowed to contribute to this thread, right?

Machiavelli

First Post
I gamed with my room mates, one of which I was shacking up with, all three of which thought they were bisexual.

And, as odd as it may seem in the context of this thread, we never bothered with mixing the RPG and the other pursuits. I think the delineating factors that separated the gaming from the sex were the illicit booze and smokes that usually came chronologically interposed.

You know, this really is an unusual thread.

Jesus_marley

First Post
shilsen said:
I guess killing my girlfriend's PC in the game three hours after we had sex means I'm not allowed to contribute to this thread, right?

That depends... would killing her character constitute special treatment? was everyone else disintegrated? trapped in a soulstone?... compared to that, death is a small thing.

mathogre

First Post
Wik said:
Ha. You need to game with us. In the past five years, I've had roughly six girls in my group who could be described as either "smoking hot" or "pretty damn close to smoking hot".

One of them is a regular in my group right now. And she's one of the hottest (and coolest) girls I know.
In my first group one of the DMs was female. Smoking hot would definitely describe her. Excellent brain and very nice lines.

shilsen

Adventurer
Jesus_marley said:
That depends... would killing her character constitute special treatment? was everyone else disintegrated? trapped in a soulstone?... compared to that, death is a small thing.
Only special in that she needed raising. I think one other PC got killed that session too (also got raised) but the others were just fine.

The poor girl's PC really did have the worst luck when I was DMing.

Nightchilde-2

First Post
Ilium said:
This slightly silly question does bring up something that people might not have considered. Sometimes the GM's partner gets more attention in the game not because of "favors rendered" but because the GM and partner spend a lot of time together. If they discuss the game away from the table at all they'll probably cook up cool stuff to work into the game involving the partner's PC.

At one time, a time I like to call my Golden Age of Gaming, I was sleeping with 3 out of the 4 female players in the group (not all at once mind you; different relationships at different times), yet, the above is more the reason that they got the better storylines than any favors.

It did have an effect on the game on occasion as occasionally I'd get kinda surprised by one of 'em and..ah...er...occupied for a bit.

Remove ads