• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City - OOC I

Jarval

Explorer
Verbatim said:
C'mon man, get into the swing of things, and hit on that elvish dame with the rest of the group. (assuming Jarval will send the Romeo halfling into that mix as well. Imagine those half-elf babies...*L*)
You know, I think I'm gonna find me a less dangerous woman... :)

Of course, the three foot height difference might be an issue as well...

Jarval

Explorer
Due to study and work commitments, I'm going to be away from EN World from the 27th of July until the 5th of August. Check out this thread for more details.

Sorry for any problems this might cause :(

Last edited:

Majin

First Post
Not a problem Jarval, Kiyoshi can just join back up with us upon your return, right around the time Manz gets back as well I believe. ;)

Majin

First Post
Np Manz, your free to pop in whenever you like. If you'd like to get in on this combat just say the word and post your action and I'll roll up an initiative order for ya. ;)

Majin

First Post
Jarval, feel free to jump into the combat anytime you'd like and I'll roll up an initiative order for you. Unfortunately it still seems like Verbatim is not with us, hopefully everything is alright on his end and he'll be back soon.

Manzanita

First Post
I was thinking maybe Raven had for whatever reason, been close by when the thugs attacked. She wouldn't want to enter combat against them (I think you know why) but would have her curiosity piqued by the 'orphans' comment. She might then approach Verbatim's PC once hostilities ceased.

How's that sound for her Entree, Majin?

Majin

First Post
That sounds fine Manz, I'll give Verbatim the rest of the day to post and if he's still not back yet I'll move combat forward another round.

Verbatim

Explorer
All,

I am extremely sorry for my absence this past week, and while I want to explain it, there are some things I'm sure that you all just don't want to know about my personal life. However, things are going to be really rocky for me for the next couple of months and I will do all I can not to hold the game up. Please just bear with me while I try to keep my head above the water line...

I will try to get a move out asap today...

Majin, if you want the full scoop, let me know and I will fill you in off list...

Remove ads