• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shar-gûl thrak-dug burz [IC ME 3.5 SA]

ferretguy

First Post
Very well, I'll see about getting a new pc to you probably going to go with a Rohirrim Ranger....just let me know on stats etc...

Inez Hull

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Where can I find Col Hardison's stuff?

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/hosted/ME/JeffBlack/CHConversion.html#CHRACES

I'm pretty much going to go with the entirity of Col H's take on converting ME to D20.

Races available: All Humans, Wood Elves [no Sindar or Noldor], Dwarves, Hobbits (non human characters, particularly Dwarves and Hobbits will stand out in the region of the adventure and should have thought-out reasons for travelling and adventuring in the wilds of Rhudaur.)

Character Level 4

Stats will be 32 point buy (+bonus for lvl4)

Hit Points max 1st level and 3/4 (rounded up) for levels 2-4.

Starting Gold is 500gp and one minor magic item of up to 2500gp value (please run your choice of magic item by me first - chances are though that I'll be totally OK with it)

Please email me at "lloydneill at hotmail.com" with a character concept and at least some kind of background and reason for "adventuring". Once we've got a party assembled I'll get in touch with each of you and individually introduce you to the adventure (ideally anyway!)

Looking forward to this, I've tossed up GM'ing ME before but always find it a hard setting to come up with adventures for, however PotNM is a cool little adventure and should translate pretty well to PbP. And lastly......

......Tolkein - bring it on :D

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Well Inez, should be able to come up with a character concept by tomorrow night....will have it sent to you by the weekend.
Looking forward to playin'. Looking for material...try the old role master ME stuff, thats always good.

Inez Hull

First Post
Festy: Dunno about Monks in ME, that's a new one on me. I don't know if they really fit with the setting, at least in the oriental archetype, but I'm willing to be convinced, send me your concept.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thats the thing, I don't have a concept for a monk character, I was just curious as to whether they were around in Middle Earth. :)

I'm probably going to take a rogue, just trying to figure out what kind of rogue it'll be. :D

rangerjohn

Explorer
Will we be going with defense and vitality as Col H. suggests?

By the way I'll be going with Dunedain ranger following the archery path.

Inez Hull

First Post
Hadn't really considered that RJ. Tell you what, I'll go with whatever the players prefer, so cast your votes, conventional Hit Points or WP/VP?

We've got four players so far, I'll recruit an extra two (with one of those places held for Gary if he rolls up) after the weekend and then look to get started by weeks end if people can get characters to me soon.

Also, in your backgrounds please make mention of where your characters are from, which will help me fit you into the adventure startup. I would prefer if characters are emailed to me rather than posted on the boards, at least until the game is underway.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I'm not quite familiar with the layout of Middle Earth, I'm thinking my character could be from Gondor but I don't know the names of any specific places he could come from. What's the name of the capital?

Remove ads