Shark World Inc

Aeolius

Adventurer
alsih2o said:
seriously tho, that sounds like a cool coupla tanks!

wanna clean them for me, then? :D

Mind you, the golden moray in my 72 gallon tank tends to nibble and the stingray in my 92 gallon tank still has his barb.

Crothian

First Post
Rays are cool, we need to do something with rays. I went snorkeling in the BVI and encountered a school of about 2 dozen striped rays. Swam with them for hours, it was amazing.

So, what cool thing can be done with rays?

Crothian

First Post
We also need to expand on why this is called Shark world. I was thinking about having legendary sharks actually live in the wild, maybe even make them a little smarter like the sharks of Deep Blue Sea (bad movie, but you get my point).

Aeolius

Adventurer
As far as rays go, I have my plasmantas, a demonic beastie known as the death ray, and my iblishi, or sea kobolds, who have tails and wing flaps like a blue-spotted ray.

When it comes to sharks, I have my sea goblins, aka goblin-sharks, as well as an undead shark and a halfling/shark mix known as the sharkling. I had an awakened tiger shark blood magus in an offline game I ran a few weeks ago.

My BPAA PCs are about to encounter (with luck) an amorphous bloodied undead mass known as a chum. That oughta draw the sharks.

Did I mention that I had around 200 Aeo Original beasties? :D

Aeolius

Adventurer
I give you...the fiendish angelfish :D

Attachments

• demonangel.jpg
    demonangel.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 122

alsih2o

First Post
Crothian said:
We also need to expand on why this is called Shark world. I was thinking about having legendary sharks actually live in the wild, maybe even make them a little smarter like the sharks of Deep Blue Sea (bad movie, but you get my point).

how about expanding that whole "must keep moving" thing to some land based species?

quit movng, and you can't breathe, now there is a serious handicap for a race, allows for some serious advantages to make up for it :)

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:

Hey! I happened to really enjoy Deep Blue Sea! Watch what movies you insult buddie! :p

We need to have all kindsa variety sharkwise... regular sharks of all breeds, dire sharks, weresharks, abyssal sharks (here and there... servants of the Megalodon), have a legendary shark present of each breed, flying sharks, and so on and so forth.... having the Sahuagin being one of the predominat races works well towards that end as well...

And since that bloodied template raises the creatures Int, all we have to do is use that judiciously ;)

Aeolius

Adventurer
Crothian said:
Angelfish are not the nicest fish in the sea.

and very difficult to keep in captivity. The water must be pristine, at a minimum. I had a queen angel, before a copper issue in my water killed almost everything. That issue is now resolved, so I'll be moving the ray to a 155 and putting an angel, tang, trigger, and butterfly back in the 92.

Attachments

• mermarlin2.jpg
    mermarlin2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 105

Remove ads