Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Morgrave? It shouldn't really be hard to find someone knowing where it is... now explaining how to get there, that might be a mite tricky." Sedar chuckles. As the note is passed, his interest is obvious. Certainly a multitalent would not be out of place he thinks. He eyes the newcomer with a bit suspicion. "Bloodtalon, you say? Sounds more like a warrior's name to me." Then he shrugs and follows the big folk and the gnome.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Not quite. My people tend to move in shadows as opposed to the more aggressive races. Though I am an enigma among my own kind, I prefer the company of other races thus I find myself here." replies Bloodtalon. He is curious where everyone is going including the halfling who stopped to talk to him. He follows after a minute.

IcyCool

First Post
SelcSilverhand said:
Some time later a waitress approaches a knot of adventurers deep in conversation with a fresh round of drinks. "Courtesy of that gentleman, oh, and he said these were for you." She hands out a folded slip of paper with two words on it. Job Offer. Looking up you can see the back of the man as he moves to one of the curtained off privacy tables at rear of the building.

Aidan looks at the curtained area with a raised eyebrow before thanking the waitress and tucking the paper into a pouch. He stands, straightens his cloak, and then strides into the back, his eyes wary.

frostrune

First Post
The doors open and a deeply tanned, dark haired human steps into the well lit room. He disdainfully shakes the rain from his cloak and hangs it near the door.

In a clear voice he says, "I understand it is custom to anounce oneself upon entering this establishment. I am Caz <he bows gracefully>. Regretably I have no exploits of which to brag but I hope I have come to the right place to correct that <he raises an eyebrow>? Anyhow, greetings and well met."

As he speaks you get a better look at him. He is slender and athletic of build with a rapier at his left hip and a pair of daggers at his right. His handsome face is deeply tanned with striking blue eyes. He wears his black hair in a long ponytail and sports an immaculately trimmed goatee. His clothes appear well made and consist of mostly dark greens and blacks.

Smiling and making eye contact as he crosses the room he finds an empty table and shrugs off his pack. He politely waits for a waitress to find him and he orders a mug of the McGuffin.

He sits back comfortably and casually looks about the room quitely sipping his ale.

drothgery

First Post
Tali watches the others filter into the back room, debating whether or not to follow them.

OOC:
[sblock]
I'm going on vacation next week, so dropping in on an adventure starting now doesn't seem like a good idea.
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
With everyone heading into the back room, Bloodtalon decides to sit this one out.

[sblock=ooc]I think Bloodtalon and Sedar are quite close in build at least as far as class/feat/skill selection is concerned, so I'll wait for the next adventure. I may end up changing him anyways if we get a few of the other classes proposed and accepted anyways.[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13 said:
With everyone heading into the back room, Bloodtalon decides to sit this one out.

[sblock=ooc]I think Bloodtalon and Sedar are quite close in build at least as far as class/feat/skill selection is concerned, so I'll wait for the next adventure. I may end up changing him anyways if we get a few of the other classes proposed and accepted anyways.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]Hmm, they are a bit similar, aren't they? Bloodtalon isn't built so much on Dexterity as Sedar, and has a number of skills Sedar doesn't (Disable Device and Decipher Script as major examples). But otherwise, the focus is quite similar... Of course, a bit of a goodhearted (neutralhearted?) rivalry between two investigatives might be interesting.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]goodnatured rivalry in the living world is great, in the same game we might step a bit too much on one another's toes.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
[Presumably right behind Aidin.]

Emerging from the back, Anvuss once more stops to examine the common room before entering. Seeing Caz, he heads in his direction.

"I do not believe we have met as yet. Perhaps you entered this place while I was in the back room. My name is Anvuss, and I greet you."

IcyCool

First Post
Patlin said:
[Presumably right behind Aidin.]

OOC [sblock]Quite right, I'm just slow. ;)[/sblock]

Aidan strides out from the back room and returns to his table. He eyes the back room often, watching to see when its occupants leave. He orders a nice glass of wine, and nurses it slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads