Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Sis, wait, we shouldn't go alone," Stulgar says, but too late. Cursing under his breath, he looks around the room before he sighs and heads after her. "I certaintly won't turn down any help," he says at the door.

OOC: With Brews locating the place, Stulgar is a little more dismissive of it as a vision :p

Velmont

First Post
Kharas jump on hs chair as the druidess scream. He spill his mug on the table "By Onatar!" The dwarf recover his mug, but some of the liquid has spill on his leggings, and he tries to dry them. The druidess quit the Inn. "Your sister is too concern... I told her she can't save every soul. And what are those two towers?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Wow, nobody seemed the least bit unnerved by Siobhan's sudden scream and paroxysm :lol: I hope she doesn't actually get poisoned or something in this company :p)
OOC: If its not apparant by now, Weapon has a large part of Marvin the Paranoid Android in him. Bad things happening is what he expects. ;)

"I would go, friend dwarf. I do not know about this other large one"---the warforged points that the recently arrived out of place 'savage'---"you could ask him."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"There is little excitement to be found lounging about a bar. But there is always some to be found on the streets of Sharn." Ahki drains his mug in a few gulps and moves to join the others milling around at the door.

Velmont

First Post
The dwarf looks at the warforged "You would go or you will go. You don't seem very optimistic." asks Kharas.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I am just trying to find a motivation for Kharas to join up. Two easy reasons can be: We have chance to find traps (and thus, he would allow him to learn more about his craft) or if a warforge is in the group (Kharas is obsessed by warforged, seeing them as the greatest of all humanoid's creation. He might even try to become one himself if I can take the PrC in Magic of Eberron). There can be others, but for now, following a lunatic Shifter isn't quite a good one, even if she think it is for the good cause, he is not that convince she is not just a foul.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Ironically, based solely on the adventure name, I'm guessing it is highly Warforged related :lol: Here, I'll add something more ;)[/SBLOCK]

"Brother, we must hurry...I sense danger afoot. Flesh of steel and a soul of ice glimpse balefully in a face unable to smile..."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"I am torn, friend dwarf. It may not be the place for me; some are put of by the warforged. It is not that I'm not optimistic, it is just things tend to end badly."
[OOC: Looks like thats 3, almost 4. Weapon will stay behind unless I hear differently from Erekose13]

Velmont

First Post
The dwarf finish his drink in one sip, which was almost empty after he had spilled more than half of it on the table and himself. He grabs his backpack. "I must be a fool. I've travelled for days, I've find shelter before the rain strike, I've discovered a great drink and I have found the company of not one, but two warforged... but I am preparing myself to follow a lunatic shifter into the rain on some fool's errant that I am not sure to gain anything, most likely I'll just waste time, instead of remaining here and drink, chat and relax... and my armor might rust over that!" Kharas put his hood over his head and try to cover as much his armor as possible with his cloak. "I'll give your sister some credits. She is better be right, or you'll have to pay me a whole barrel of Brews' McGuffin." he tells, pointing his finger at Stulgar face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads