Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
"Well, I think I'll have plenty of time to make my mind on that subject. I don't mean to offend you, but you must confess that people with vision are either too drunk, fools, or seer. The latest being the most uncommon. So let me doubt for now." replies Kharas to Siobhan.

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I'm willing to accept anyone who has read/played in the adventure provided they can assure me that they will try their best to keep player info seperate from character info. I know what dangers are ahead, if you show signs that you are acting on something you know too I'll call you on it.

Numbers wise 4-6 is what I'd like to stick to. If someone has not been approved yet but wants to join they can, but I can't award them XP until they are approved. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]I'm pretty sure I can separate the two. It also not like anyone with the ECS can't check the back of the book :) Thanks.[/sblock]
Weapon seems to struggle with itself for a moment, then stands. "Mallan would not want me to have let the weaker suffer; Golden Cyre would have sheltered the weak. I will go with you friend dwarf and shifter strangers." Then he slumps his shoulders again. "*sigh* But I do so hate the rain."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Kharas, I think we would appreciate your company, but we've no time to debate. Either follow, or don't. Let's go, quickly," Stulgar says. "Lead on sister."

Stulgar positions himself however, between Siobhan and the rest of the group as he lets her lead to where her vision was.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*If the location is supposedly close, within a few minutes' walk, Siobhan casts Magic Stone, just in case. You never know when you need a ranged attack! Then she nods and leads the rest of them out into the rain, following her vision and Brews's instructions.*

"Follow me. The ethereal screams of the damned are close...they reverberate amongst the Dream."

(OOC: Erekose is gone for now--shall we post in SBLOCKs here, make a new thread, or what?)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Sblock just outside till he's ready with a new thread. We shouldn't wander off too far though :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Just Outside]*Siobhan looks around at the others who came out with her and smiles.*

"Wow, this must be the weirdest group in Sharn we have, eh brother?"

"But that's okay...I'm not exactly normal myself, am I?...You don't have to answer that."
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Just outside]Stulgar examines the others, "Seems unusual's the norm here in Sharn. 'Course ye're used to that by now aren't ya?" he grins at the smaller shifter.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Just Outside]*Selene shivers slightly and leans gently against her brother, a slight tear in her eye.*

"Brother...this power...I didn't ask for it, you know?" she whispers softly, "I...sometimes I wish that I could just be normal, like you...make friends like a normal person. Am I doomed to be alone forever...to be considered a lunatic even by the eccentric? Or maybe, will I find a place some day..."

*She gives a wan wistful look as she gazes off into the rain.*
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Just Outside]"Ye'r place is wherever you make it. It'd just be nice if others understood that." Stulgar says to his sis.

"So just use what you've been given, and you'll have no regrets. 'Sides, it's not like ye're the most unusual one around here," he says, noding his head slightly in the direction of one of the 'forged.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads