• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shattered Sea Chronicles, Book I: Festival of the Dead(closed)

Bloodweaver1 said:
There is a feat in the PHBII that does what you posted but better. The feat is called Short Haft. Just an FYI.

I haven't yet even looked at the PHBII. I've been using the house rule and feat noted above since 3.0 came out, so its sort of ingrained. I wasn't even going to mention the whole thing, but I got nudged a bit.

Roll Call

In an effort to get this rolling, I'm going to do the following:

First, those who are still interested in playing or joining the game, please post here.

Basically, I need to know who is actually playing, and/or not.

Also, if you have a character created, even if you've posted it in this thread, please post it in the Rogue's Gallery, as well.

Hopefully, by Friday night, we'll have a really decent idea of who we have, and what the party really looks like.

Which means that I can do starts over the weekend.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Blarkon Dragonslayer said:

First, those who are still interested in playing or joining the game, please post here.

Also, if you have a character created, even if you've posted it in this thread, please post it in the Rogue's Gallery, as well.

Hopefully, by Friday night, we'll have a really decent idea of who we have, and what the party really looks like.

Which means that I can do starts over the weekend.
Present & posted.

-Blood

pathfinderq1

First Post
Blarkon Dragonslayer said:

Still present, and I should have a character up tonight- this week is turning out to be a zoo at work so character time has been cramped. Character concept has undergone a sizable refocus- will be going with a fighter-type initially, picking up social/skills at level 2 or 3.

EDIT: Character basics up in RG thread, background will be up soon

Last edited:

pathfinderq1 said:
Still present, and I should have a character up tonight- this week is turning out to be a zoo at work so character time has been cramped. Character concept has undergone a sizable refocus- will be going with a fighter-type initially, picking up social/skills at level 2 or 3.

EDIT: Character basics up in RG thread, background will be up soon

That is quite a change, but the new one is also excellent. Good work indeed.

Remove ads