• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Doesn't look like there will be one

It's unfortunate, if not surprising.

The problem with the Disney+ MCU shows is that they aren't really ... shows. They're just movie-adjacent media properties.

With the exception of Loki, none of the live-action shows has been given a greenlight for a second season. It doesn't matter if the property in question was wonderfully received and works great as a TV show (Ms. Marvel) or if the show ended on some type of ending that called out for another season (Moon Knight).

I think it might be time to stop viewing them as TV Shows and start viewing them as miniseries related to the movies.

Ixal

Hero

The problem with the Disney+ MCU shows is that they aren't really ... shows. They're just movie-adjacent media properties.

With the exception of Loki, none of the live-action shows has been given a greenlight for a second season. It doesn't matter if the property in question was wonderfully received and works great as a TV show (Ms. Marvel) or if the show ended on some type of ending that called out for another season (Moon Knight).

I think it might be time to stop viewing them as TV Shows and start viewing them as miniseries related to the movies.
Speaking of which, they apparently want to bring back Agents of Shield and connect it to the MCU which would be exactly what you suggested.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Yeah thats generally what I’ve been doing - thinking of Multiverse of Madness as season 2 of WandaVision. and then whatever's next.

I’m sure that Jen will show up again somewhere and with all the Hulks coming up in New World Order, it seems we will be getting the story continued in some form.

not sure if we’ll ever see Titania again though, she ended up being very incidental

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Yeah thats generally what I’ve been doing - thinking of Multiverse of Madness was season 2 of WandaVision. and then whatever's next.

I’m sure that Jen will show up again somewhere and with all the Hulks coming up in New World Order, it seems we will be getting the story continued in some form.

not sure if we’ll ever see Titania again though, she ended up being very incidental

Which totally sucks! Look, I would love to see more of the low-stakes "villainy" of Titania. Or find out what's in Pug's sneaker collection. Or find out about Nikki's fabulous dating life. Or see if Mallory actually has a family ... or maybe is ducking the inevitable Nikki/Mallory ... teamup.

Heck, I would love some more super-law. Yeah, it's not real law. And it's kind of stupid. But c'mon ... who didn't love the settlement conference with Mr. Immortal?

Some things don't need movies. They need to be enjoyed over time.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Which totally sucks! Look, I would love to see more of the low-stakes "villainy" of Titania. Or find out what's in Pug's sneaker collection. Or find out about Nikki's fabulous dating life. Or see if Mallory actually has a family ... or maybe is ducking the inevitable Nikki/Mallory ... teamup.

Heck, I would love some more super-law. Yeah, it's not real law. And it's kind of stupid. But c'mon ... who didn't love the settlement conference with Mr. Immortal?

Some things don't need movies. They need to be enjoyed over time.
We are getting the Special Presentations coming up, so who knows Pug might get to pimp his sneakers soon

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Not everything has to be a trilogy of novels.

There was a time when the short story was the monarch of the sci-fi/fantasy genre. The shift away from that has more to do with marketing and the economics of publishing than whether novels or short stories are "better". If Marvel wants to give us a bunch of short stories, I'm good with that. It fits the comics genre pretty well.

Remove ads