• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sheperd's Pie

The_Universe

First Post
NuclearWookiee said:
Shepard's pie...

:D

Steakhouse...

:D again!
Morton's was a bit of a joke...it's HYPER expensive, though it does generally afford you the opportunity to meet a live lobster during the "ordering" phase of the meal.

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Well i figured it was related to sheep...I don't particularly like lamb...but i do like that they kill them...cuz they're dumb :(
Most places here in the states have changed the traditional sheperd's pie and now make it with beef. And I know that makes some people extra happy about the issue of killing dumb animals.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Most places here in the states have changed the traditional sheperd's pie and now make it with beef. And I know that makes some people extra happy about the issue of killing dumb animals.
But wouldn't it be a "cowherd's pie" then? Or are we implying that the sheperd is rustling cattle from his neighbor, the rancher? This is all so confusing!

Mmm cows are tastier...though sheep are by far more stupid. *shakes head*
Sheep are dumber, but let's not forget that cattle are also unimaginably stupid, just less so when compared to sheep. And it hurts more when they kick you. You see, they each deserve death in their own special way... ;)

Union Street's Shepard's Pie actually does have lamb in it... but has no crust. It's really a glorified stew with a **huge** lump of cheesy mashed potatoes in the middle of it.

It's delicious... and easily large enough to feed two, if not three.

Remove ads