Sialia's New Deck

Sialia

First Post
If anyone does figure out the printing issue, please please post it.

Best I've got so far is just a laser print on regular paper.

Plumper kettle has been posted up in the earlier post where the first version went up.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Sialia said:
I suppose the cat and dog weren't all that unpredictable, but the idea that the horses are a trio when absolutely everything else I've posted has been a solo . . . how on earth did you call that one?
Latent psionic ability? :uhoh:

Seriously though, wild horses usually travel in groups of three at least.

BSF

Explorer
Sialia,
As always, it is terrific art. You have some wonderful work here.

Gulla brings up an interesting point about Kettle. There is some property to that particular piece of art that implies the presence of something. As I look at it, I can see something out of the corner of my eye. Left side, near the handle it seems. But if I look, then I don't see anything in particular. I can't quite figure out what is causing the effect, but it is definitely there!

As for printing, I would think a high weight high glossy photo paper would be best. Either that or glossy cardstock in a wax printer, rather than a laser printer. It is going to be difficult to have the same feel as playing cards.

As for suggestions, the eye of a bird. Or maybe an entire phoenix rising?

Sialia said:
If anyone does figure out the printing issue, please please post it.

Best I've got so far is just a laser print on regular paper.

Plumper kettle has been posted up in the earlier post where the first version went up.

I've used this stuff to get the metallic sheen. The same place has a lot of stuff, including glossy paper, but it's not very thick. A glossy adhesive over playing-card stock, maybe?

Sialia

First Post
Arr. In th' spirit o' th' season.

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 135

Remove ads