Siege Of Bordrin's Watch OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Sorry I forgot to add in Henry's marking of the berserker. That's the hardest part of 4E for the PbP industry... remembering each and every status effect that appears throughout the course of the round. The orc now has a -2 to hit, is marked, and Dorn is giving bonuses to damage against it. It's a lot to take note of! LOL.

Evo, when you post, please remember to also decide whether or not to take the free Slide that Dorn is giving you (to G16 if I remember correctly). Thanx!

I'll do the next update after Evo posts his Wendigo turn, so we can go through the end of the round.

Insight

Adventurer
Due to EN World's ongoing problems, I am going to be staying away for the most part until I can reliably and fairly quickly get on these boards on a regular basis. DM, please NPC my character (if you can even post on get on the boards) for the foreseeable future.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Irony of ironies, Insight... Morrus just tweeted that the problem seems to be fixed at the moment. So your time away might be short-lived. :)

Thanks for everyone's patience... I'm hoping to get a post up tomorrow that will continue the combat (assuming the boards stay relatively lag-free).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll be out of town and likely w/o Internets until Thursday the 3rd. NPC Dorn as needed (he'll likely not lead the charge, but be close behind).

Remove ads