Siege Of Bordrin's Watch OOC

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Not sure what we are waiting for in the game: is Defcon waiting for Henry and Tregar to have actions posted? Are they waiting for him?

I'd hate to see this game trickle away in combat. KS

Insight

Adventurer
I regret that I need to drop out of this game. My time to play PBP games has been drastically reduced and I really need to cut down on my time here.

Good luck, all.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I am excited to see what changes they've made to the monk on the 14th in the PHB3 preview. Monks were supposed to be underpowered, but I've had fun so far.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Apologies folks! Yes, much of the time the slowdown is my fault. I do all my updating of my PbP games at work, in addition to prepping my weekly D&D game that I DM. And when work speeds up, my D&D time focus tends to go to the weekly live game (creating encounters and such).

I'll try and be a bit more dilligent about keeping up the pace, and quite possibly rejiggering the module a bit. This particular one has quite a number of combat encounters in a row, but in PbP that slows things wayyyyyy down. I think I need to find a better split between combat encounters and roleplaying scenes.

And Insight, if you're reading this... I'll keep Gloomblade around in the background, so if at any point you find a free moment occasionally and want to drop back in to post, please feel free. Especially when we reach parts out of combat and its mainly roleplay posts. Take over Gloomblade whenenver you'd like.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
As you've no doubt seen... my promises of less downtime in the game were empty promises. Again, my apologies. No one to blame here but myself.

And rather than continue this yo-yo of 'yes, we're still on!', but then 'no, can't post'... I'm just going to let you all out of your misery and call the game here. Sorry about that, lads. But my lack of time, desire, and commitment to pretty much all things PbP has forced this upon me. Again, I'm very sorry for the empty promises. All my best in your other games.

-DEFCON

Remove ads