Siege Of Bordrin's Watch OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Yes, everything that you can find in the Character Builder is fair game. This includes all the Power books.

Obviously, since I'm not concerned with the numbers at this point, really the only aspects you probably would need from the books are the specific new class builds I would imagine. Feel free to describe your characters with these eventual selections in mind (like having a pet in your posession if you planned on going beastmaster fpr example).

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
And just FYI... as my other DMs and players whose games I am in already know... I'm primarily a Mon thru Fri PbP roleplayer (because I do all my writing at work). So if you write something over the weekend and don't see a response from me right away, don't worry. I'll probably have something up on Monday when I get back into work.

renau1g

First Post
And just FYI... as my other DMs and players whose games I am in already know... I'm primarily a Mon thru Fri PbP roleplayer (because I do all my writing at work). So if you write something over the weekend and don't see a response from me right away, don't worry. I'll probably have something up on Monday when I get back into work.

I'm the same as you Defcon. If I get the chance on a weekend it's great, but it's also a rarity.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Someone started a DEFCON game and I wasn't told! ;)

Damn, I'm sorely tempted. I have too many games as it is, but I'm tempted....

Jemal

Adventurer
Just for the record, my submission (Michelle) is a stealthy warlock. I'll only be using the core PHB as I'm not too versed in 4e yet.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
No problem, Jemal. There is more than enough great material for the warlock in the first PH. By the way... feel free to decide on which pact you are going with (fey, infernal or star) if you haven't yet. Knowing which one you get your spells from can lend itself to more roleplay opportunities.

And stonegod... if you decide you can't take on another game, it's okay. I'll forgive you. ;) We always have Barovia! LOL!

Velmont

First Post
Just by curiosity, what do we have up to now, by order of appearance:

Gala, Female Elven Druid
Tregar, Male Dwarf Invoker
Chris, Male Half-Orc Rogue Ruthless Ruffian (Might go for a Tempest Figther)
Tressa, Female Dwarf Divine
Warrick Steel, Male Elven Ranger/Avenger
Michelle, Female ??? Warlock

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle the Shadow, Female Human Warlock (Infernal Pact). I've actually 90% completed the character, rest can't be done until the creation rules are posted (Assuming I'm in when that happens, I'll finish it promptly thereafter).

Jemal

Adventurer
Could I get a bit of info about these 'lost ones'? Sounds kinda like an assassins or Thieves guild, the latter of which is an organization my character Michelle might fit in with..

Remove ads