Siege Of Bordrin's Watch OOC

Voda Vosa

First Post
I was thinking in a dwarven warrior, an part of Bordrin's Watch's permanent guard. Is that possible or would you prefer not?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Voda Vosa, I'm quite happy with a dwarven military character idea, but just bear in mind the adventure starts with the forming of groups out of the militia volunteers. So you'll need to figure out a way for your dwarf to join that part, rather than just stay in Bordrin's Watch itself (if you made him a permanent Watch guard).

So maybe he's a town guard instead, or maybe he's a retired member of the Watch who was living in Overlook and has decided to assist, or maybe he's a drill sergeant that's been brought down to help get the militiamen in shape. Anything like that would be cool with me. Thanx!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The Lost Ones are the city's thieving guild. A clandestine organization, they have agreements with nearly all the enterprises in Tradetown, offering protection (or rather exemption) from thievery and the promise to leave their customers alone.

Jemal

Adventurer
would you have a problem with my warlock being a member of said guild? (She'll have all the requisite 'thief' type skills... bluff, stealth, thievery, streetwise.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Nope, so long as you're okay with any potential roleplay incidents that crop up with the city guard and such should they find out. But if you're okay with working through it, have a ball! :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Nope, so long as you're okay with any potential roleplay incidents that crop up with the city guard and such should they find out. But if you're okay with working through it, have a ball! :)
Talk about a character with "consequences"... heh, heh. Wait until you meet Dorn.

Oh, and it looks like I've been suckered in. ;)

Insight

Adventurer
Would it be a huge problem if I introduced more than one character? I wonder if we might have some overlap and dammit, I like to make characters!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Would it be a huge problem if I introduced more than one character? I wonder if we might have some overlap and dammit, I like to make characters!

If you want to, that's fine... just bear in mind that if you spread your work too thin, you'll give some characters short shrift. But if you think you can give a couple characters the amount of history and characterization they deserve, I'll consider them all.

Remove ads