Silverymoon Campaign - IC

Erekose13

Explorer
Silestrea, half-elf sorceress

With things looking like they are tumbling out of hand entirely too fast, Silestrea decides that it is time to try and calm the situation. Perhaps they will agree to go to the next guard post along the road, if not then the Knights might show their true faces. Probably against most people's best judgement, Silestrea chants a quick spell and casts hypnotism on the leader of the knights.

"Calm down sir, there is no need for violence. Perhaps we could make other arrangements. This caravan needs to get to Sundabar as soon as possible to see for their dead too. I know of a guard post that was not more than a day away from where we were. If we return to the road and proceed there then you can satisfy your inquest while we help these poor travelers reach their destination."

[ooc: spell-failure 15%, will save DC 15, affects 2d4HD, targetting only the leader]

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
Erekose13 said:
With things looking like they are tumbling out of hand entirely too fast, Silestrea decides that it is time to try and calm the situation. Perhaps they will agree to go to the next guard post along the road, if not then the Knights might show their true faces. Probably against most people's best judgement, Silestrea chants a quick spell and casts hypnotism on the leader of the knights.

OOC: Great link to the spell, thanx! Do you want to try and Bluff in order to try and appear as if you are not casting a spell? I am going to up your spell failure if you decide to try and bluff.

Breezly

Last edited:

WonkaMania

First Post
Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb - Halfling Rogue

Fizzlewikk watches as the confrontation still goes on. Hmmm... he thinks to himself, this does not look good.. no, not at all... perhaps I should make myself unseen..

Now that he's maneuvered himself behind some cover from both the knights and the mysterious wagon, Fizzlewikk will attempt to "dissapear".

OOC: Fizzlewikk will attempt to "Hide" as per the skill. He is behind cover from both the knights and the mysterious wagon, and I'm not sure if that gives bonuses to hide or not...? Here is Fizzi's hide stats without any bonuses for cover (if they exist):

Hide: +11 ....(4 ranks, +4 DEX, +4 size, -1 ACP)

ControlFreak

First Post
Tsoren Gildersham - Human Rog1

Tsoren secretly (I hope) palms his sling and a bullet while watching the exchange.

Sleight of Hand: +6 (3 Ranks, +3 DEX)

Last edited:

Remove ads