• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Single women gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebrim

Legend
In my experience, they don't stay single for long. With hordes of single male gamers idolizing them, it usually isn't too long before they find one whose attention they actually like. YMMV.

rathor

First Post
i play with one

i play with a single female gamer often. she is good, but she stays quiet and doesn't contribute much to rpg conversation. I think she is intimidated by the "boys". She thinks hard and fast about her actions though, and generally always manages to make the smartest moves in combat and at puzzle solving. Except for her tendacy to roll ones and her tedious silence... i enjoy playing with her. I don't belive I would date her though.

Crothian

First Post
I had a group of female gamers a few years back. I called them my Valkerye group. One guy DMing for 5 single women. That was an experience.

I never noticed anyone hitting on them at cons or such. Then again I've only noticed one guy ever hitting on a girl at a con, but that's when I was working the con. You tend to notice different things when you work a con.

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Regardless of whether you find a single gamer girl and get involved with her or find any other single girl and get her involved in gaming, nothing beats a girl who games.

Otherwise they tend to look at you funny when you yell, "NATURAL 20!" at certain intimate moments.

Crothian

First Post
Rel said:
Otherwise they tend to look at you funny when you yell, "NATURAL 20!" at certain intimate moments.

LMAO, I wonder if Morrus is aware of the free publicity you are giving his publishing company? :D

Maraxle

First Post
In asking one of my female gaming friends, she gave me this little bit of insight:

The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Maraxle said:
In asking one of my female gaming friends, she gave me this little bit of insight:

I'm sorry but ...

*LOLOLOLOLOLOL*

In a good way, of course. :D

Crothian

First Post
Maraxle said:

THat has an erie ring of truth to it. :D

Sinistar

Thank you Meepo the Mighty for that wonderful link. I have not seen this comic (and I am a big fan of the online comics) yet, so it was wonderful to see.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Crothian said:

LMAO, I wonder if Morrus is aware of the free publicity you are giving his publishing company? :D

Well, the market I'm spreading the word to is very small (limited to my wife). But I'm VERY enthusiastic about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads