• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
Next round - spot and listen checks needed again

Emmitting an ear rending shrill that sounds much like a tree being pulled apart the two invisible attackers stir up the blue spores that are settled onto the ground and make them airborn creating a blue fog the makes visibility beyond 30 ft impossible. The attackers become completely invisible and after the shrill ends a moment later no sound that you can detect.

Rowan (18/58 hp) (32hp while raged)- changes weapons to flail and yells to Phoenix to get out of the clearing.

Phoenix (12/50hp) - Phoenix is able to move out into the center of the clearing and pick a mushroom.

Lookspring (18/37hp)- Fires 2 rapid shots at the invisible creature hitting with both.

Attacker1 -52 -

Attacker2 -14 - Charges Phoenix as she enters the clearing and picks a mushroom, hitting for 16 pts damage.

round: 1(surprise); 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12

mushroom collection count: 2+2+2+1+1+1=9

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan backs away from the clearing, trying not to get the spores into his nose. Did it appear the creatures destroyed the remaining mushrooms?

BigB

First Post
Rowan backs away from the clearing, trying not to get the spores into his nose. Did it appear the creatures destroyed the remaining mushrooms?

Remaining mushrooms do not seem damaged. You get the sense the invisible creature fled due to the amount of damage it had taken and the inability to attack the group.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan trots over to Pheonix. "Seen any sign of those creatures? They may have split." He slips his bow back over his shoulder and jerks out his flail. "I'm going in. I want to get at least two more mushrooms. Cover me."
Rowan circles again, until he gets as close as he thinks he can to a mushroom. He then darts out there, intending to grab it and retreat. He'll continue this until he's struck or he's got the rest of the mushrooms.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"That is being a good plan, run in quickly. Let us finish and leave this cursed island." Lookspring sneezes and rubs his nose, leaving a thin trail of blood behind on his fur. He nocks an arrow and does his best to cover Rowan.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"It's a good plan, but I should be the one running in since I'm healed the most. I should be able to take at least one hit from the things if they are still there. Rowan, let me do it. Once at least. If I get hit and we see that one or more are still there, then maybe we'll still need you to run in for another shroom." Phoenix argues her case to Rowan. If he is determined to do it himself though, she won't argue further. But if he lets her, she'll go ahead and execute his plan herself once at least. And she'll try to hold her breath running into the cloud of spores if possible.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix is able to move out into the center of the clearing and pick a mushroom.

need spot and Listen checks for everyone

Remove ads