Sins of Our Fathers - 2/10 - Final Update

Pyske

Explorer
frostrune said:
I hope Destan doesn't mind me ruining his cliff hanger but Baden isn't the only one who survives.

I don't think you're giving too much away, there. It does say it pretty directly in the story.

John sat. Tears welled in his eyes. “Then they are dead.”

“They do not share your fate.”

Well done, Destan. I look forward to seeing what you do next.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

Nicely ended Destan. That's how most adventurer's lives would end, somewhere lonely doing something foolish or brave. It should be interesting to see what replacement characters join the fray.

Kestrel

Explorer
Very cool Destan. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

I love the idea of a campaign continuing on even though the first party was wiped out. Someone else in the world taking up the mantle and carrying the story on. (I know that not all of them died)

grodog

Hero
Wowza, now that's an ending I wasn't expecting!

Excellent work, Destan, and I hope we get to read more about the survivors sooner vs. later :D

Mahtave

First Post
I too am in awe of this last update. I will patiently wait to see what happens from here!

Destan - please let us know the title of your supplement!

Lela

First Post
So, did all those deaths happen at relitively the same time or were they split up? I know Baden was doing PbeM but how were you handling the split with the other characters?

Or did you already answer that?

Does anyone think that Amelyssan may have broken the prophacy about Vath by granting him her lifeforce and dying in his place? Admittedly, she probably would have died anyway but there wasn't a prophacy about her.

Remove ads