Sins of Our Fathers - 2/10 - Final Update

Talix

Explorer
So... everybody dies except for Baden? The End?

Now, don't get me wrong - this was fabulous storytelling, and I nearly wept for every one of the characters... but yikes. :eek: :(

What comes next? Anything? [EDIT] Nevermind, I guess that answers that question. Well, it's been fun while it lasted! Thanks for sharing it with us. :) [/EDIT]

Last edited:

frostrune

First Post
Farewell?

Never split the party !

~ Old One

Yeah we learned that lesson the hard way. It was BAD. REAL BAD. But we get a lot smarter and better from here. Baden's fight was very ugly. As were all of them. Sometimes it just comes down to luck.

I hope Destan doesn't mind me ruining his cliff hanger but Baden isn't the only one who survives. The original Brothers of Olgotha now number three. May Vath, Amelyssan, and John rest in peace.

Thanks for reading.

Baden Dost

Look_a_Unicorn

First Post
Destan-
the Brothers of Olgotha, and your portrayal of their exploits have provided me with near orgasmic literary pleasure, and for that you have my most heartfelt thanks. You can be sure I'll leap upon your next next story hour with glee when and if it appears.

handforged

First Post
wow, wow, and more wow.

That was totally amazing. Each and every part was absolutely wonderful. I cannot wait to see what happens next and I mean that completely. I CANNOT wait. And I would love to know the title of the supplement.

~hf

LightPhoenix

First Post
It seems right though, who died and who lived. I don't really know why, but I read that, and it just feels like it was their time.

I'm looking forward to the second chapter, so to speak.

Remove ads