Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

Tellerve

wow, that was kinda creepy and scarey. But then you're already good at that so I'm not surprised. But I am very happy that you updated.

On another note, I was sad I didn't get to see you a couple weekends ago when I was in DC at my friend's, Cinerarium, campaign for a little guest PC playing. I would have found it an honor to meet and play with you.

Tellerve

Greyhawk_DM

First Post
And Greyhawk - thanks for the archive! It's perfect. With your permission, I was thinking I could add the Word file as an attachment at the front of this thread?

Not a problem for me...heck it's your story...your rules... :D

neg

Explorer
Baden Goodness indeed!

May an axe never be sharp enough to leave further Baden goodness on the cutting room floor!

Baden is a man's dwarf...I wish my characters could be so in depth and complicated as he seems.

Keep it coming Destan, this was a pleasant surprise on the holiday weekend.

-neg

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Lela said:
So, what exactly is Pemm supposed to be watching for? How does the Forge Father usually show his forgivness?

I don't think Pemm knows, nor does Baden. Ahh, the joys of DMing.

Tellerve: Would have loved to roll a few bones with you, as well. Always interested in meeting other folks that share this eccentric passion for gaming.

Edit: Removed playtester request - got enough of 'em. :)

Last edited:

LightPhoenix

First Post
Sorry Destan, don't have a group, otherwise I'd leap at the chance. :(

I just wanted to say that Baden, as usual, rocks. The hint of dwarven politics at work has been great.

Tumakhunter

First Post
Lela said:
Well, personally, I was getting sick of those kind, in shape, humaniods they keep putting on. I only worry about all those who have to vie for his affection. Really, what does a child eating demon look for in a woman? Youth?

;)

Nah. Breeding hips... ;)

GM Iago

First Post
Destan said:
I don't think Pemm knows, nor does Baden. Ahh, the joys of DMing.

Tellerve: Would have loved to roll a few bones with you, as well. Always interested in meeting other folks that share this eccentric passion for gaming.

Heya Destan,

Been a longtime reader but this is my first post to your board. Keep up the great work, please.

My other reason (besides the bump and the compliment) was to let you know that Old One is beginning to arrange an EN World Game Day in the D.C. area. If you'd like to get together and roll some bones, I think almost every reader of ENWorld would love to have you.

Here is a link to the thread where this is being discussed and organized. Hope it interests ya!

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89869

This certainly applies to anyone else interested. The more the merrier!

Last edited:

Old One

First Post
Dang...beat me to it...

GM Iago said:
Heya Destan,

Been a longtime reader but this is my first post to your board. Keep up the great work, please.

My other reason (besides the bump and the compliment) was to let you know that Old One is beginning to arrange an EN World Game Day in the D.C. area. If you'd like to get together and roll some bones, I think almost every reader of ENWorld would love to have you.

Here is a link to the thread where this is being discussed and organized. Hope it interests ya!

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89869

This certainly applies to anyone else interested. The more the merrier!

Destan,

I was going to "mosy" on over here to drop you an invite...but Iago beat me to it :p! Tentative date is Saturday, 8/28...venue still being explored. We will probably run an AM game slot and a PM game slot...you up for playing and/or DMing?

~ Old One

Remove ads