• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

dravot

First Post
Piratecat said:
Some goblins just don't know when to be intimidated. I *gave* him the opportunity to surrender. I *counted* to three -- mostly. And really, what's the point of spiked armor if you're not going to grapple? :D

I had a great time, both with Wizardru's group and with the adventure. To put things in perspective, I had to leave about 11pm -- and reluctantly walked out the door at 12:45 am.
Although I had a great time visiting family in Colorado, I wish I coulda been there for the game. When I created the roven that you played, I had no idea he'd be so...ruthless. ;)

Zad

First Post
dravot said:
Although I had a great time visiting family in Colorado, I wish I coulda been there for the game. When I created the roven that you played, I had no idea he'd be so...ruthless. ;)
Piratecat definitely "found" the roven (by which I mean found his personality and hence how to play him.)

There were other amusing antics but I'll avoid spoilers. But it was definitely a great time.

Rhothaerill

First Post
Sigh, I knew this was going to happen. :( I discovered the first portion of the story hour a few days ago and have been reading it and now the second when I could find the time. And now I've come to the point where I have to wait for an update.

Excellent work Destan. I may be brand new to this story but I too look forward to further updates and the published form of Valus. :D

I'm afraid I mentally killed Destan with too much criticism on his adventures ;) Sorry guys, no more updates and according to the playtest liability insurance I am not to be held responsible and my adress is to be kept confidential.

Lela

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
I'm afraid I mentally killed Destan with too much criticism on his adventures ;) Sorry guys, no more updates and according to the playtest liability insurance I am not to be held responsible and my adress is to be kept confidential.

Hmmmm, if someone were going to kill you (and I'm not overtly suggesting it would be me), I don't think I (and by that I mean they) would worry too much about address confidentiality. You're trackable to those of us (and by that I mean them) who know how. . .

;)

grodog

Hero
Ahem: hey destan, isn't it time for an update---next thing you know, we're all going to think that you're taking a line from Sep's SH on update frequency ;)

DrZombie

First Post
It's a big conspiracy really, to make us all go bananas. They keep us in anticipation, meanwhile pimping each others story threads, so in the end, you're hooked to them all, and the craving just gets worse and worse. That, coupled with the subtle drawings of KidCthulhu's avatar, and off course the nickname of "the Old One", will lead us to worshipping the elder gods. Human sacrifice isn't far off really.

Could someone please update before the police starts digging in my back-yard, I don't think they allow internet in jail.

Remove ads