Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

GM Iago

First Post
Old One said:
Destan,

I was going to "mosy" on over here to drop you an invite...but Iago beat me to it :p! Tentative date is Saturday, 8/28...venue still being explored. We will probably run an AM game slot and a PM game slot...you up for playing and/or DMing?

~ Old One

Ha! I actually managed to out think Old One! Whooho!

*Makes a mental note* In case of revenge, either do not let Old One know who you are at the EN World Day or do not play in a game he DMs.

Just kidding...

Old One

First Post
Old One mumbles...

GM Iago said:
Ha! I actually managed to out think Old One! Whooho!

*Makes a mental note* In case of revenge, either do not let Old One know who you are at the EN World Day or do not play in a game he DMs.

Just kidding...

:] I know where to find you, my precious... :]

~ Old One

We now return you to your regular scheduled thread of Valus goodness ;)!

sword-dancer

Explorer
Greyhawk_DM said:
Yes I did save them as Word files. Just let me know your e-mail address and I will send you a copy.
Could you please send me another copy, if Destan does agree to this?

THX

Destan said:
Chapter IV

* Author's Note: This last update was, as it were, intended for the cutting room floor. .
You could bury me under your cutting, and I would read it raw.

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
sword-dancer said:
Could you please send me another copy, if Destan does agree to this?

I'll save him the trouble - Greyhawk said it was fine to upload the files to the boards, so you'll find them under the very first post of this thread. I had to break the archive into three parts due to EN World's size constraints.

I must say, Grey did an excellent job - makes it easier for me, certainly, as I can easily search old posts to find out what I've written and what I haven't.

I've been meaning to attach the files for some time now, sorry for the procrastination.

Thanks,
D

WizarDru

Adventurer
Your thought for the day:

A roven with a thornfork is a terrifying thing.

Piratecat playing a roven with a thornfork is bad thing to see when you're a goblin ranger.

Oy. ;)

pogre

Legend
WizarDru said:
Your thought for the day:

A roven with a thornfork is a terrifying thing.

Piratecat playing a roven with a thornfork is bad thing to see when you're a goblin ranger.

Oy. ;)

O.K., I admit it. I'm jealous. Playtesting a module from our main man here with PC is just a lil' too damn cool...

Argent Silvermage

First Post
pogre said:
O.K., I admit it. I'm jealous. Playtesting a module from our main man here with PC is just a lil' too damn cool...
Tell me about it! PC is a great guy. I was very impressed by him. I just think I could have done without the image of him with the goblin in a clinch. (You had to be there)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Argent Silvermage said:
I just think I could have done without the image of him with the goblin in a clinch. (You had to be there)

Some goblins just don't know when to be intimidated. I *gave* him the opportunity to surrender. I *counted* to three -- mostly. And really, what's the point of spiked armor if you're not going to grapple? :D

I had a great time, both with Wizardru's group and with the adventure. To put things in perspective, I had to leave about 11pm -- and reluctantly walked out the door at 12:45 am.

Remove ads