• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

GM Iago

First Post
Old One said:
Destan,

I was going to "mosy" on over here to drop you an invite...but Iago beat me to it :p! Tentative date is Saturday, 8/28...venue still being explored. We will probably run an AM game slot and a PM game slot...you up for playing and/or DMing?

~ Old One

Ha! I actually managed to out think Old One! Whooho!

*Makes a mental note* In case of revenge, either do not let Old One know who you are at the EN World Day or do not play in a game he DMs.

Just kidding...

Old One

First Post
Old One mumbles...

GM Iago said:
Ha! I actually managed to out think Old One! Whooho!

*Makes a mental note* In case of revenge, either do not let Old One know who you are at the EN World Day or do not play in a game he DMs.

Just kidding...

:] I know where to find you, my precious... :]

~ Old One

We now return you to your regular scheduled thread of Valus goodness ;)!

sword-dancer

Explorer
Greyhawk_DM said:
Yes I did save them as Word files. Just let me know your e-mail address and I will send you a copy.
Could you please send me another copy, if Destan does agree to this?

THX

Destan said:
Chapter IV

* Author's Note: This last update was, as it were, intended for the cutting room floor. .
You could bury me under your cutting, and I would read it raw.

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
sword-dancer said:
Could you please send me another copy, if Destan does agree to this?

I'll save him the trouble - Greyhawk said it was fine to upload the files to the boards, so you'll find them under the very first post of this thread. I had to break the archive into three parts due to EN World's size constraints.

I must say, Grey did an excellent job - makes it easier for me, certainly, as I can easily search old posts to find out what I've written and what I haven't.

I've been meaning to attach the files for some time now, sorry for the procrastination.

Thanks,
D

WizarDru

Adventurer
Your thought for the day:

A roven with a thornfork is a terrifying thing.

Piratecat playing a roven with a thornfork is bad thing to see when you're a goblin ranger.

Oy. ;)

pogre

Legend
WizarDru said:
Your thought for the day:

A roven with a thornfork is a terrifying thing.

Piratecat playing a roven with a thornfork is bad thing to see when you're a goblin ranger.

Oy. ;)

O.K., I admit it. I'm jealous. Playtesting a module from our main man here with PC is just a lil' too damn cool...

Argent Silvermage

First Post
pogre said:
O.K., I admit it. I'm jealous. Playtesting a module from our main man here with PC is just a lil' too damn cool...
Tell me about it! PC is a great guy. I was very impressed by him. I just think I could have done without the image of him with the goblin in a clinch. (You had to be there)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Argent Silvermage said:
I just think I could have done without the image of him with the goblin in a clinch. (You had to be there)

Some goblins just don't know when to be intimidated. I *gave* him the opportunity to surrender. I *counted* to three -- mostly. And really, what's the point of spiked armor if you're not going to grapple? :D

I had a great time, both with Wizardru's group and with the adventure. To put things in perspective, I had to leave about 11pm -- and reluctantly walked out the door at 12:45 am.

Remove ads