• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slaad Lords... Archslaadi?

diaglo

Adventurer
what about the Grenadier Dragon miniature sets and the "Special" one if you collected all of the UPCs and sent them in.

(and i did it and got it back can't really remember) i seem to recall the Lord of Entropy was one of the Special ones....

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
anyone think of any more appearances of the slaad lords? anyone know if chourst or rennbuu were ever mentioned anywhere else other than Dragon 221?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
mudslide? mmm... ;)

by the way, i found this little gem in the 1E Manual of the Planes:

"Slaadi are ruled by (or rather bullied, pushed, and cajoled by) the slaad lords, of which two have been described in the FIEND FOLIO tome: Ssendam and Ygorl. They are considered Lesser Powers on their home plane and maintain realms that are stable even in the absence of their lords. Ssendam's citadel is a golden castle that rises from the edges of chaos itself, while Ygorl's abode is a series of interlaced carved spheres that whirl through the five layers. Ygorl is said to inhabit the innermost sphere."

Shemeska

Adventurer
BOZ said:
anyone think of any more appearances of the slaad lords? anyone know if chourst or rennbuu were ever mentioned anywhere else other than Dragon 221?

Chourst and Rennbuu are mentioned in 'On Hallowed Ground'.

Arnwyn

First Post
Shemeska said:
Gorag's continued existance also seems to be just barely tolerated by Ygorl and Ssendam, they do not seem to approve of his definition of chaos, and its made clear that either of them is significantly more powerful than he is.
Where is this information from?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads