Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
At the talk of money, Farid tries to think back. Did he start this for the money? No, he will be okay with what everyone else decides to do. He'll be happy with his fair share, though some of the money should go to the town.

Velmont

First Post
Opales looks at the items. She has heard about the headband power's, at leat other headbands and how they could help a wizard. She would like to have such items for her. She knew many men who would have killed for such items. That's exactly why she choosed not to stay in the thief guild. The people of Grenton had there village to build back, and could easily use the small fortune it would bring them.

"I agree with Planus. The villagers should choose the faith of this treasure."

Pbartender

First Post
Velmont said:
"We have two choices, keep these items or sells them to help the villagers build back there village. If we choose the first, i doubt we will be able to split it evenly either."

"Sit back and relax." Jack advises, "Let's find out what we've got first... Why don't you go get Alina and Z'zess. They can help me figure out what belongs to the villagers and the kobolds, and what can be done with it.

"And if anyone has means to determine exactly what the sword and these other two magic toys can do, that'd be incredibly helpful."

Jack carefully counts through the coins, gems and other more mundane vaulables, consulting with the human and kobold leaders, when necessary.

Velmont

First Post
"It isn't in my power to do so. It could become, but the cheapest way would find someone who can dot it in Orussus if no one else can do it. Rillithorne is known to sells his magical talents. He could easily identify these items. And to know what is to who, you could ask the villagers and kobold here." Pointing at the group that is waiting in the main room where the last fight happen. "Instead of trying to find Z'zess who is in anotehr village.."

Pbartender

First Post
"Fine, then... Whatever... Go tell Aline and the kobold priest to give me a hand, and then go find someone else to pester. You're making me lose my count."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Opale go to see teh villagers and the kobold. "We have found Eskaron's treasure. If you want to see it. After all, this treasure have been your possession. Maybe not all some from your village, so we will need to determine what we do with tha fortune, if some will stay with the kobold too. After all, they might need some to rebuild a new community too."

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Veras-Re stares at the items with undisguised avarice and frowns beneath his scraggly beard at the mention of sharing/giving them away.

But, as usual, he says nothing.

Knight Otu

First Post
"The sword is what the Crusaders call a 'cleanser' weapon. It is a magical weapon designed to be especially harmful to humans. I do not know what the other items are."

The villagers only identify a few trinkets as belonging to Grentoners, and voice the opinion that it seems likely that most other belongings must have been converted into gold and gems. The value of the trinkets that the Grentoners identified is about 50 gold, total.

Jack's count suggests a total value of the hoard at 60,000 gold pieces, without the magic items. The integrator suggests that half of the total should be given to the villages.

Pbartender

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"The sword is what the Crusaders call a 'cleanser' weapon. It is a magical weapon designed to be especially harmful to humans. I do not know what the other items are."

"Probably not a very good idea to leave that sword floating around, then, huh?" Jack muses, as he looks around at the other heroes. "Any ideas about what to do with it? It's certainly valuable."

Knight Otu said:
Jack's count suggests a total value of the hoard at 60,000 gold pieces, without the magic items. The integrator suggests that half of the total should be given to the villages.

Jack does a quick calculation in his head. "That still leaves enough for almost a thirty-eight grand* share for each of us. Sounds plenty fair to me... Unless anyone else has any objections?"

OOC: *The exact share would be 3,750 gp for each of us, not counting the magic items.

Last edited:

Remove ads