Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Pbartender

First Post
Jack has already vanished with his share of the treasure. The magcal shortsword has also gone missing, but anyone who cares to count their share discovers an additional six hundred gold coins in their sack.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
It seems that only Veras-Re hasn't said/acted on what he wants.

Well, the only things left are the DM credits thing, and to remind you that, if your character leveled up (which, as I said, should be everybody), email me and Nimisgod for reapproval.

orsal

LEW Judge
Knight Otu said:
It seems that only Veras-Re hasn't said/acted on what he wants.

Well, the only things left are the DM credits thing, and to remind you that, if your character leveled up (which, as I said, should be everybody), email me and Nimisgod for reapproval.

DM credits are one per month, rounded off the the nearest whole month, beginning this past New Years' Day, right? So, 6 DM credits to Knight Otu.

Velmont

First Post
It has started at [03-14-05, 07:34 PM], that,s what the first post tells, which mean it is more than a year... and yes, it has been a long game due to some slow play.

Knight Otu

First Post
orsal said:
DM credits are one per month, rounded off the the nearest whole month, beginning this past New Years' Day, right? So, 6 DM credits to Knight Otu.
Yep, though, as Velmont says, there have been some slow spells that would justify reducing that number.

Velmont

First Post
SlagMortar said:
OOC: I belive DM credits started being counted January 1st, 2006.

Oh, i didn't knew that. Hey KO, you earned those 6 credit... and it seems you've found agood use for them. Ashnar might need them :p

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC:
The magcal shortsword has also gone missing, but anyone who cares to count their share discovers an additional six hundred gold coins in their sack.
So if I have this straight, we each got 5200.68 if we sold all the equipment. Jack could have taken the sword for 4155 (it's sale price), but instead gave each party member 600 gold. 7 party members times 600 = 4200 so Jack paid an extra 45 gp into the pot for the shortsword. This means everyone but Jack gets an extra 7.5 gp on top of their 5200.68? Not a big deal, but I'm just making sure that we didn't all receive an extra 600.

IC: Planus takes his share of the treasure and is ready to head back to Orussus. He is not interested in seeing Z'zess again and has no desire to be responsible for him upon his release. Since the druid does not seem to need any help getting rid of the worgs, he will travel back to Orussus with anyone else who is ready to go.

Remove ads