Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Velmont

First Post
Knight Otu said:
A bit sad that Jack guessed his nature right away, though he was guessing several things, so it was almost a given he'd guess right. I do wonder how many of you realized his true nature before it became truly known, though.

Swift bump for everyone.

OOC: I was hesitating. Opale, being an illusionist, the illsuonist or transmuter using his spells to pretend being a dragon was my first guess, then the lycanthrope was second. I didn't expect a dragon, that would have been very mean. Seems it has fallen on a mix of the two guess.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Quarion simply shrugs at Planus' suggestion. It seems a crude way to decide the fate of such a valuable, magical item, but Quarion has no better ideas. He produces a gold Crown from his money pouch and flips it. "Crown. I suppose the headband is mine, then." He doesn't look particularly surprised or excited. If it was Planus' intense wish to have the headband, Quarion would probably turn it over with little debate.

[sblock=OOC: ]Hope you don't mind me rolling for it, Slag. 1 is crown, 2 is flame. (1d2=1)

If you really really want it, just ask and it's yours. Quarion's Wis is high already, and he won't need any higher for a long long time.[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: it was a pretty fun game, a cool story, and a cool bad guy... thanks for the game, KO. :D You're not waiting for me, are you?

SlagMortar

First Post
"Oh, well, its yours then. I guess I'll just take my share of the money. I don't know how I could possibly need so much, though.

OOC: No problem. Planus mostly uses buff spells anyway. It's always nice to have cash.

I thought like Opale that it was a spellcaster using Alterself or some such to pretend to be a dragon. I was trying to come up in an in character reason to believe it was not a dragon though and just had to settle on the fact that few people have heard of active dragons in En.

Knight Otu

First Post
Velmont said:
Opale, being an illusionist, the illsuonist or transmuter using his spells to pretend being a dragon was my first guess, then the lycanthrope was second.
Well, we've seen the illusionist bad guy in M4.

Velmont said:
I didn't expect a dragon, that would have been very mean.
"On the way back to Orussus, you are ambushed by a great red wyrm..." ;)
It could have been a wyrmling whose sorcerous powers awaken early, but Eskaron always was meant to be a were-monitor sorcerer. It always struck me as an interesting idea to do that.

Jdvn1 said:
You're not waiting for me, are you?
Just trying to make sure everyone's seeing the rewards and that those who want to claim an item can do so.

Velmont

First Post
KO, by the way, how mcuh the cost for the identification, to have teh exact amount of money we got.

Also, Opale will ask for a potion, as she isn't interested by anything else.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Treasure]For the treasure, we got
Code:
money	30000
breastplate, mw	175
buckler +1	582.5
studded leather, mw	87.5
shortspear, mw	150.5
spear, mw	151
light hammer, mw	150.5
battleaxe, mw	155
quatterstaff +1	1150
shortsword +1, hmanbane	4155
headband of wisdom +2	2000
figurine	1900
robe of bone	1200
talon	5
potion x3	75
falchion	37.5
spear, mw	150.5
morningstar, mw	154
scythe	9
greataxe	10
longsword	7.5

identification	-700

Total	41605.5
[/SBLOCK]

OOC: So it makes 5200.68 per persons. Opale and Quarion has offered to pay for Z'zess, so if nobody else pay, it makes 150 less gp for each.

Opale takes one of the three potion. Two are left there.

Remove ads