Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Devon

First Post
Perhaps the "Elements of Magic" supplement by Natural 20 Press would be a good place to look to unify the spellcasting classes?

- Devon

Krishnath

First Post
Rakhamon: There always are. But the only real difference I can see between the types is in what color they specialize. :D

Devon: I think Rakhamon would do well in looking through that book. As I understand it, it is OGL, correct?

New sliver next wednesday! Be there or be square! :D

Devon

First Post
It sure is:

"Everything in this book other
than the cover, this contents page,
illustrations, ‘Natural 20 Press,’
and ‘The Elements of Magic’ is
desginated Open Game Content."

- Devon

Krishnath

First Post
Sorry it's late....

But my server was down yesterday. :D

Anyways, here's another sliver:

-

Root Sliver
Medium-Size Outsider (Sliver)
Hit Dice:
4d8+8 (26 hp)
Initiative: +2 (Dex)
Speed: 30', climb 30', burrow 30'
AC: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 natural)
Attacks: Claw +6 melee and bite +1 melee
Damage: Claw 1d4+2, Bite 1d6+1
Face/Reach: 5' by 5'/5'
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Sliver qualities, Shared Traits, Tremorsense 30',
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +6
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 6, Wis 14, Cha 10
Skills: Balance +6, Climb +14 (+8), Jump +6, Listen +8 (+2), Spot +8 (+2), Swim +6,
Feats: Alertness, Combat Reflexes,

Climate/Terrain: Any underground
Organization: Swarm (20-80), Hive (Several thousand slivers and a queen)
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: None
Alignment: Neutral
Advancement: 5-6 HD (Medium-Size); 7-12 HD (Large)

'The druids got nasty surprise yesterday as a swarm of slivers burst from the ground during their evening rituals. I watched the carnage to great satisfaction from the air above the devastation. That will teach those pesky tree-huggers to stay away from me and my patrons research.' - Lanariel Shadowwing, Research Notes.

Root slivers are the tunnel diggers and expert ambushers of sliver society.
A root sliver looks much like their regular kin, but their skin has the color and texture of grey bark. The sliver itself is around 6'7'' in length.

Combat:
Root Slivers are expert ambushers, using their burrow ability to strike from below ground. More than one adventuring party has been lethaly surprised when a wave of slivers has boiled from the solid ground behind them.
Shared Ability (Ex): All slivers within 60' of the Root Sliver gains a burrow speed of 30' and tremorsense to a range of 60'.

-

Comments and critizism is welcomned.

Later,

Bob5th

First Post
Cool as always. Can't wait to see the rest. Like the Legions rares. These are the Slivers of yours I've seen are these all you posted so far?

Sliver Queen
Proto-Sliver
Metallic Sliver
Clot Sliver
Heart Sliver
Muscle Sliver
Talon Sliver
Winged Sliver
Armor Sliver
Barbed Sliver
Horned SLiver
Mindwhip Sliver
Mnemonic Sliver
Acidic Sliver
Crystalline Sliver
Spined Sliver
Victual Sliver
Crypt Sliver
Hunter Sliver
Mistform Sliver
Plated Sliver
Quick Sliver
Blade Sliver
Root Sliver

Bob5th

First Post
All thats left are some of the Legions Slivers the Sliver Overlord and the Hibernation Sliver which if I recall you said you wasn't doing. Is this all correct?

Krishnath

First Post
That is correct, I'm not doing the hibernation sliver, but I've worked it into the hibernation cycles that slivers go through (read the intro to the other sliver thread, I'm thinking of rewriting it.)

As for the rest of the legions slivers, and the sliver overlord being the last (only have three more 'official' slivers to actually write up: Essence, Toxin, and the Overlord.) of the slivers I am doing, not by a longshot. I have a few more of my own creation such as the shadow and the aquatic slivers. Not to mention a Half-sliver template in the works. So there will be more, Oh, yes, there will be more. :D

Remove ads