• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Krishnath

First Post
Kitsune: Which is why I only recomend slivers to epic games. :D

Wolf & Rob: Thank you, both of you.

Blackshirt: Check out the first (or second) post in the other sliver thread. It mentions what traits all slivers possess, including eventual immunities. I can't remember if they where immune to mind-influencing effects or not, sorry. But it should be in that post.

Eldon: I'm not stopping you, but I was planning on doing it myself, if I could just find someone to do art for the slivers without wanting to get paid....

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Clay_More beats the Sliver thread with a stick...

"Die thread, die"

Anyways, loved everything you served up so far, they get nastier every time I check the thread :)

Rakhamon

First Post
Ohh.. more slivery goodness! Looking forward to the next ones as always.

Hmm... art... Well, I suppose I could try and make some original sliver pics for you, if we are clear on a few things. A: I'm not very good, so making art after the masterful artwork on the cards is really intimidating. B: I work pretty slowly. C: Anything I actually produce can and will be used in other circumstances (such as on Dominaria d20, now having the grand opening of it's new thread on the all-new wizards forums). Otherwise, I could it a shot... :)

BTW: do you have an account on svenskamagic.com? If so, what's your nick there?

Rakhamon

Krishnath

First Post
Rakhamon: No I haven't, but I do have an account over on MTGnews, and an (inactive) one over on Phyrexia. I am known as Draco on both places (Yes, *that* Draco), I've had the nic since before I started playing Magic.

Any art is good as long as it is done in black and white pencil. :D

As for what the slivers look like, either check the cards, or read my descriptions (including the intro to the other thread, feel free to bump it. :D)

Rakhamon

First Post
I know what they look like pretty well. After all I own several of 'em myself and it's easy enough to access the rest online. I'll see if I can whip up something this weekend. Do you have any favorite as far as the slivers you have converted so far?

Or you could just check out Kitsunekabooms work...

Rakhamon

Remove ads