• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed world casting call - finally running

perivas

First Post
The monk may also consider getting some melee weapons, if case we meet any "untouchable" undead with diseases or anything else.

Those with left over money may want to look into getting a horse or something similar.

Zack2216

First Post
Hopefully I can bum a ride, i only have 23 gp. One more level and I can turn into a horse though. Hey, do you think I could ride my dire bat? I'm not being serious but if I can say so.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Sorry for not posting anything, but as both me and GWolf have been busy with school there has been no time to update or answer anything. I myself will be extremely busy starting from this thursday as I have a an exam week. I'll try to be more active after that.

Zack2216

First Post
I was wondering about how you were going to do creature advancement. Does my companion gain HD as I do(like when I level up, would it also "level up")?

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Things have changed since I applied for this. I feel that a second online game may not be the best for me at this time. If anyone wants to take over the monk spot they may.

Remove ads