Hmm... really? Wonder why, it's not that big. :confused:

Oh, crud!

Well, anyway, new more user-friendly banner:

smallbanner.jpg

http://www.d20reviews.com/Daemonforge/smallbanner.jpg

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I love that banner!

MM: If you could do me a favor and put all .jpgs and .gifs and images in the /images folder this way we do not clutter up the main directory with pictures. I try to keep everything neat and in their own folder for oganizational purposes.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
well i managed to download the file and i got this to say:

SWEET BABY JESUS THAT ROCKS!!!! I thought the web page was cool but this brings thigs to all new levels!!!! Get this puppy to load somehow mastermind as this intro is simply amazing!

couple text changes:

change place to land or realm in the beginning.
instead of refugee have it be refuge

instead of come and play put Enter in that red scrolling script

my ideas on the text...good job, i never thought we would get that flash savy but this takes the cake!

Imperialus

Explorer
it sure does take it's time loading. I'm sure it looks great though. I'll post again as soon as I actually get a chance to view it.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
The only problem I see is that it's a 2mb file and it's sitting on morrus slow server so it will take a while to download. Is there anyway you can edit out half the song as I think that might be the reason it's so large. I know the flash without music is rather small and cuttting the song in half will cut the load and file size in half.

just a thought i have never edited flash before.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Actually it's only about 0.5 mb is size, but for some reason (I dunno why) it seems to have gotten bigger aftet the transfer (?!?!?!?!?). It won't load, because it got corrupted.

But anyway, a new version is up.

PS. Will ya'll change to the smaller new banner, that big one is horrible to look at in a .sig. You're all making me feel guilty of making it!

Last edited:

Darraketh

First Post
Not bad... needs more graphics though. Pan up to a mountain fortress. Show the silhouettes of a fiendish horde moving across the screen. Maybe a background sound track of wailing or screams perhaps snarling or the clang of weapons added in places... just a thought.

Typo alert: "Devastated" is misspelled.

I’d also drop the word “Welcome” from the first line. I think it sends the wrong message, like “welcome to my nightmare” it doesn’t fit.

Just my 2¢. :)

Remove ads