So, how's this for publicity?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
it's taking eons to get to the main page and it's crashing sporadically throughout the loading. YOu have to hit refresh 3 times to get to the main page....hmmm slight problem.

allthough i did update the sourcebook with a link to the new work.

Imperialus

Explorer
I haven't had any problems with it since you put the new version up. I must say it's pretty cool. Whatever you do, don't take out the Conan soundtrack unless we are threataned with a lawsuit, that's my favorite part. Minor suggestions might be to change the line that says "In the great mountain strongholds" to read "In 6 great strongholds" since it isn't just the mountains. Also if in the last frame you were to put the D20 logo under the Daemonforge text and perhaps write "A D20 system campaign". I also like the idea of a fiendish silloutette or some other graphics popping up, but of course then we have to find pictures that we can use. I'll poke around on the internet see if I can find anything.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Imperialus said:
I haven't had any problems with it since you put the new version up. I must say it's pretty cool. Whatever you do, don't take out the Conan soundtrack unless we are threataned with a lawsuit, that's my favorite part. Minor suggestions might be to change the line that says "In the great mountain strongholds" to read "In 6 great strongholds" since it isn't just the mountains. Also if in the last frame you were to put the D20 logo under the Daemonforge text and perhaps write "A D20 system campaign". I also like the idea of a fiendish silloutette or some other graphics popping up, but of course then we have to find pictures that we can use. I'll poke around on the internet see if I can find anything.

don't specify the number of strongholds. It might grow in time. Leave it vague for now. Or put in "Vast mountain strongholds"

Definately must put a D20 logo on there, perhaps above Enter and move enter down a space or below enter? The logo is all we need to entice people in. Leave the rest to the main page. That will detail more.

Find mpictures to have it scroll behin the logo, that would look stellar!

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
any idea on if the flash into got cleaned up and is ready for the main page? I showed it to morrus and he loved it..

Mastermind: Can you look at the main page (dfmain.hm) and see if there is an issue with it being too big for the screen? Morrus says there is and I don't see anything so you or anyone can look at it and tell me how to fix it i would appreciate it.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Leopold said:
If they're running their screens on 800x600 or lower, it doesn't fit. But there's really nothing I can do about it without going to square one in the design.

I'm looking at it at 1064x768 on a 21" monitor and it's definitely too wide.

Oh, and the speed of the download has nothing to do with the peak time board traffic - the boards aren't on that server! :)

Love the flash, though. We should've had something like that 18 months ago when we started! :)

[Damn - sorry, Mastermind. I hit "edit" instead of "quote" and now your post has gone. Ugh... - Morrus]

Last edited by a moderator:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
ahh i have mine set to 1600x1200 and it works fine by me. so it's set only for 1024x768 and higher..i can live with that..those low end people need to upgrade their equipment anyway..

Danish work first and then DF. So far so good. Just give us updates when you get them (soon i hope :) ).

Good luck and wish me luck on my job interview!

Remove ads