• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So let's talk seriously about scheduling ENWorlder games at GenCon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rel, can you please move me from your Saturday night game to your Thursday Sky Galleons game. I realize this means dropping from Jesters game. I want to be able to watch those movies at GenCon.

Urbanmech

Explorer
I'd love to play in the Thursday afternoon game if there is still room available. Though I may have to leave a little early to make a 6 PM Living Death game.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Urbanmech said:
I'd love to play in the Thursday afternoon game if there is still room available. Though I may have to leave a little early to make a 6 PM Living Death game.

I'm assuming that you meant Piratecat's Thursday afternoon game and that's where I put you.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pielorinho said:
Can I yoink that slot in your Saturday Sky Galleons game, Rel?
Daniel

Why I think you just did! ;)

And the "Mini-Mod" in me has always wanted to say this so...

Thread closed, people!

I'm printing this baby and I'll see all of you at GenCon. You can make any further changes to the schedule then.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'll close and unstick this thread, so that no one signs up late. All additional signup will be done at the EN World booth.

Thanks, Rel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads